Anybody been to jethros

headovaheels

Has anybody ever been to the resturant on solomons called jethros? i went in there a couple of weeks ago for the first time.. in my opion the food is not all that good, and who is that big guy who walks around or is sitting in the bar.. whoever he is ... hes very nasty to his employee's.. Id hate to have him as a boss... after talking to some people that have been there numerous times .. they told me that he use to have minors running i guess the lotto.. and that they have heard him yell at his staff infront of the customers.. Now how rude is that.. I feel for any of his staff that put up with him...

jetmonkey

Has anybody ever been to the resturant on solomons called jethros? i went in there a couple of weeks ago for the first time.. in my opion the food is not all that good, and who is that big guy who walks around or is sitting in the bar.. whoever he is ... hes very nasty to his employee's.. Id hate to have him as a boss... after talking to some people that have been there numerous times .. they told me that he use to have minors running i guess the lotto.. and that they have heard him yell at his staff infront of the customers.. Now how rude is that.. I feel for any of his staff that put up with him...

Sincerely,

Not a disgruntled former employee.

rack'm

Jaded

The place is a regular hen house :coffee:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
We just had dinner there a couple weeks ago with some other forumites... we thought it was really good. Their was a man there and he seemed pretty nice especially since we were there a long time after they actually closed.

headovaheels

We just had dinner there a couple weeks ago with some other forumites... we thought it was really good. Their was a man there and he seemed pretty nice especially since we were there a long time after they actually closed.

they always look closed or they just dont have any business ,,, maybe i just go by @ the wrong time of day

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
they always look closed or they just dont have any business ,,, maybe i just go by @ the wrong time of day

They don't always look closed to me. They do close early but I figure that will change once the weather changes. Like I said we thought the food was great and so was the service.

K

Kain99

Yeah and the owner was funny! Joking with staff and patrons.... I have a hard time imagining a bad experience.