Bye bye Bama???

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I almost fell down when I heard this but a Democratic attorney (Phillip Berg) is filing suit against Obama to produce his real birth certificate. He was on the Savage Nation tonight. His contention is that Obama's momma wasn't here legally and that the birth certificate he produced is NOT a birth certificate but a certificate of live birth which is NOT valid proof.
Berg is an attorney so he needs no representation but if he succeeds, everything Obama ever signed as a politician will be null & void. CAN YOU IMAGINE??? The stimulus bill (void), the Gitmo closing (void), his Presidency (void), everything nonno, nhboy and many others here say (oh, sorry; they're already void).......
The site is obamacrimes - Home Page
Play the video on the right to hear his story.:yahoo:

Black-Francis

I almost fell down when I heard this but a Democratic attorney (Phillip Berg) is filing suit against Obama to produce his real birth certificate. He was on the Savage Nation tonight. His contention is that Obama's momma wasn't here legally and that the birth certificate he produced is NOT a birth certificate but a certificate of live birth which is NOT valid proof.
Berg is an attorney so he needs no representation but if he succeeds, everything Obama ever signed as a politician will be null & void. CAN YOU IMAGINE??? The stimulus bill (void), the Gitmo closing (void), his Presidency (void), everything nonno, nhboy and many others here say (oh, sorry; they're already void).......

:blahblah:

delfromlb

And, and, and...our wonderful Vice President...good 'ol whats-his-name-again...oh yeah, Biden...Joey Biden is shaking in his dumb dumb boots...cuz...he dont wanna be no prez...he didnt even wanna be no Vice Prez...then what we gonna do?!?!?!

I say go get that birth record and reveal it for what it is - or isnt. This nation doesnt have enough drama as it is.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
And, and, and...our wonderful Vice President...good 'ol whats-his-name-again...oh yeah, Biden...Joey Biden is shaking in his dumb dumb boots...cuz...he dont wanna be no prez...he didnt even wanna be no Vice Prez...then what we gonna do?!?!?!

I say go get that birth record and reveal it for what it is - or isnt. This nation doesnt have enough drama as it is.
Of course we don't want Biden in there. Even worse, look whose next after him but this needs to be proven once & for all. If he lied, he'll be disgraced worse than Nixon or Clinton. If he's telling the truth, he'll continue to bring America down as he is doing right now but we Americans have the right to know. I'm just glad that Berg & Keyes are not backing down from this.
He has to be held accountable on this. If he's lying he's pulled off the biggest fraud case in this country's history thanks to the Dems and cowardly Repubs that voted for him.

delfromlb

A few good people told me to just be patient and sit back and wait for IT to happen. This may very well likely be the IT we are all waiting for.

I did not cast my vote his way. Butt. Like any good American I was willing to support the current president and remain hopeful. Butt. That support is given only for honest, respectful and true American values.

Black-Francis

A few good people told me to just be patient and sit back and wait for IT to happen. This may very well likely be the IT we are all waiting for.

I did not cast my vote his way. Butt. Like any good American I was willing to support the current president and remain hopeful. Butt. That support is given only for honest, respectful and true American values.

:jerry:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I'd let Obama stay an extra week as President for one extra week if we can get rid of Nonno now!!!

Can't wait till someone counts how often Obama uses the word Crisis in his rhetoric and the Bull Sh*t promise of government transparently!!!

Vince

As much as I dislike Oblama I don't see this going anywhere. Besides, the only thing they gave me in Ca. where my kids were born, was a "Certificate of Live Birth." That's the only Birth Certificate the state of Ca. gives as far as I know.

This_person

Isn't this the same Philip J. Berg that brought a RICO lawsuit against President Bush & company for 9-11 WTC maintenance workers - said Bush et al conspired to bring about the attack on September 11th?

Why yes I do believe it is. Fascinating stuff huh?
Relevance?

This_person

If Berg succeeds, everything Obama ever signed as a politician will be null & void. CAN YOU IMAGINE??? The stimulus bill (void), the Gitmo closing (void), his Presidency (void), everything nonno, nhboy and many others here say (oh, sorry; they're already void).......
Tilted can no doubt give a far more detailed and accurate answer, but I'm about 95% sure that this is not true. Everything he's signed and done to date will be valid - from previous examples of people not qualified for their position (obviously not president, but similar cases at much lower levels).

Tilted?

Pete

Repete
Yeah, I saw that. It ended 9 days ago but he said on the radio tonight that he's continuing with this. Alan Keyes will probably join forces with him. Now that's bi-partisanship at it's finest.

Keyes is making a HUGE mistake joining in on this lunacy.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
As much as I dislike Oblama I don't see this going anywhere. Besides, the only thing they gave me in Ca. where my kids were born, was a "Certificate of Live Birth." That's the only Birth Certificate the state of Ca. gives as far as I know.

When processing passport applications, we can not accept a "certificate of live birth" as proof of nationality.

The applicant has to get in touch with the state of birth and get a "birth certificate".

I imagine that pre-9/11, that requirement was not strictly enforced.

ImnoMensa

This will go on for years,until Obama leaves the White House.

It is Obama's own fault, all he has to do is open the record.

Has John Kerry signed his F-180 yet?? I didnt think so.

This_person

Don't you find it just a little bit kooky that Berg accused Bush & Co of conspiring to CAUSE 9-11? My point is that it was a ridiculous lawsuit. Read between the lines now please.
I see, it has to be Col. Mustard in the kitchen with the revolver.......

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Isn't this the same Philip J. Berg that brought a RICO lawsuit against President Bush & company for 9-11 WTC maintenance workers - said Bush et al conspired to bring about the attack on September 11th?

Why yes I do believe it is. Fascinating stuff huh?

Don't you find it just a little bit kooky that Berg accused Bush & Co of conspiring to CAUSE 9-11? My point is that it was a ridiculous lawsuit. Read between the lines now please.
Berg didn't bring the suit, he was the lawyer working for Ellen Mariani. She is the one that brought suit against the government for 9/11.