Almost Time

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Almost time to let Turk Lurk out of his pen so he can meet up with his girlfriends and make some baby Turk's. Here is a picture of him on the deck last spring. Have to put him back in the pen when I put broccoli in the garden, found out he really loves the plants when they're young. He's half wild so I have to bait him with food and lure him in there. Sometimes it takes a few days. He's dumb as all turkeys are, but has a lot of wild instincts. Just have to wait until Turkey hunting season is over.

Attachments

• TurkLurkondeck2008.jpg
    TurkLurkondeck2008.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 170

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
He's dumb as all turkeys are, but has a lot of wild instincts. Just have to wait until Turkey hunting season is over.

I thought wild Turkey's were highly intelligent.. jut the domesticated ones, the ones we've bred the smarts out of, were not so bright..

Of course most people, when they have Wild Turkey for the first time, lose all their intelligence too.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I thought wild Turkey's were highly intelligent.. jut the domesticated ones, the ones we've bred the smarts out of, were not so bright..

Of course most people, when they have Wild Turkey for the first time, lose all their intelligence too.

Now I know what happened to my brain. To many shots of Wild Turkey back in the day....:killingme