Bad Roads

frequentflier

happy to be living
Scanner going...

I think they are closing down Rousby Hall Road near the front entrance to CRE.

Don't know if it is related but at about 4:45, I saw a car that ran off the road and was in a ditch. Trooper had just arrived; no ambulance. Looked like they were going to need one. It was on RHR after one of the curves...

SLOW DOWN out there!

Something going on Mill Bridge Rd, too.

Last edited:

MrX

High Octane
Scanner going...

I think they are closing down Rousby Hall Road near the front entrance to CRE.

Don't know if it is related but at about 4:45, I saw a car that ran off the road and was in a ditch. Trooper had just arrived; no ambulance. Looked like they were going to need one. It was on RHR after one of the curves...

SLOW DOWN out there!

Something going on Mill Bridge Rd, too.

I went through at the same time, trooper was coming from the CRE area and happened upon the scene. I went by just as the pickup stopped to check if everyone was okay.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I went through at the same time, trooper was coming from the CRE area and happened upon the scene. I went by just as the pickup stopped to check if everyone was okay.

So glad I don't have to go out in this mess.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Sounded like they said Mill Bridge accident was the car was unoccupied and the air bag was deployed..

MrX

High Octane
I definitely wouldnt advise travel if you do not have too; I went out to shoot some photos...and wasnt out very long.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I closed up early today..wish my husband would get home from work. He is driving from the base to Lusby.

I can appreciate your concern. Mine just went out for propane and gas, in case we lose electricity.

We just got back a little while ago from Va Bch. The roads around here were starting to get bad as we were rollin' in.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I can appreciate your concern. Mine just went out for propane and gas, in case we lose electricity.

We just got back a little while ago from Va Bch. The roads around here were starting to get bad as we were rollin' in.

I haven't heard from him and though I usually don't worry- I am concerned :ohwell:

C

CalvertNewbie

Wife just got back from work.

:sighofrelief:

I'm hoping to breathe that same sigh of relief really soon. Hubby is driving home from work now, from Marlow Heights.

frequentflier

happy to be living
overturned vehicle behind guardrail. port republic near western shores

another: Route 4 southbound of broomes is rd; veh overturned in woods

Last edited:

oldman

Lobster Land
Charles County scanner also pretty busy with off the road vehicles. It ain't very nice out there this evening folks.

hotcoffee

My husband has to go to work tonight... drives the plow on the Harry Nice Bridge.... need updates on the roads from Lusby to the Bridge.... He worked all night... he's trying to get some sleep before going back....

M

MistysDaddy08

Brandywine Road from Short Cut Road to our station is starting to get covered I got a lil squirrelly coming across the 1st set of railroad tracks... Luckily I'm staying here for the rest of the night and not going anywhere.... Be careful out there, and if you don't have to drive, don't think about it!

C

CalvertNewbie

No baby tonight... okay!!

Believe it or not, I'll gladly wait until tomorrow. Driving up to Annapolis tonight? No thanks! :killingme

Hubby just got home from work. Rte 4 from Marlow Heights down to Huntingtown was fine, he said.

Last edited by a moderator: