Calvert scanner rebooted

dgates80

Land of the lost
The scanners are going non-stop, never heard it as bad as this, Jeff. The calls have transitioned away from multiple drivers being slip-sliding into various stuff to down power line calls and a few powerline related fires. Dispatcher folks are hanging in there, she is starting to sound tired though.

Police / fire / EMS folks *way* earning every nickle tonight!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Thanks!! I have been listening all night... got booted a little bit ago when my power went out. Scanners are going crazy... :( Hubby is still out on the road....

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
The scanners are going non-stop, never heard it as bad as this, Jeff. The calls have transitioned away from multiple drivers being slip-sliding into various stuff to down power line calls and a few powerline related fires. Dispatcher folks are hanging in there, she is starting to sound tired though.

Police / fire / EMS folks *way* earning every nickle tonight!

Down here I keep hearing the Fire EMS and police peeps having to reroute as about every road has trees or lines down.

BTW, MSHA and SMECO are interesting to listen to tonight.

dgates80

Land of the lost
Agree, lots of reroutes as responders find roads impassable: vehicles, trees, or grade (hill), or down power lines

hotcoffee

Ok... I can't get my scanner to work... says it's not available [calvert]... I clicked on the red somd on this forum... tried save and find.... but it didn't work....

What do I do?