12:02 A.M. Power is back on

4Father

Our power went out for about 30 minutes. Scary because you cant get anywhere to keep warm and SMECO crews can't work in this weather. The winds are really high here in central Calvert county. The flickers have stopped so hopefully the worst is over. How are you all doing?

popsicle

Our power went out for about 30 minutes. Scary because you cant get anywhere to keep warm and SMECO crews can't work in this weather. The winds are really high here in central Calvert county. The flickers have stopped so hopefully the worst is over. How are you all doing?

Windy in Hollywood as well.. I am very scared of the wind. I was asleep and then a tree fell in the backyard and woke me up. Just sitting here praying the winds will die down soon.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Never had a flicker in glorious downtown Town Creek L.P. City, heavy snow with high winds though.
We are still watching Dishnet??? How crazy is that?
Lots of BIG bumps in the night too.

4Father

Windy in Hollywood as well.. I am very scared of the wind. I was asleep and then a tree fell in the backyard and woke me up. Just sitting here praying the winds will die down soon.

The winds have died down and the storm is moving west The high winds only lasted about an hour so hopefully you are getting past the worst of it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Still in the dark here. 2+ hrs luckily we increased the insulation when we built this place.

Appletini

I had some tree branches down in Lexington Park. Power is still flickering every once in a while here.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
No power here. I can't sleep because I keep going to check on the baby. It's her first power outage!