Good tips for the snow

SoccerMom2

I found out that if you take the press and seal saran wrap stuff and wrap for feet and ankles in it you stay dry. Since my daughter and i didn't have snow shows i wrapped our feet and ankles in it. Our feet staid dry. Thought i would share that with you. Anyone else have a tips to share?

meddauna

yea, when i was a young lad my mom would make me put my feet into grocery bags then put my boots/shoes on. it looked silly, but always worked like a charm.

Geek

I bundled the kids up New York Style. They keep face planting and complaining that they have too much clothes on.

When I was a kid we would stay out all morning, come in for lunch and go back out until Dad got home, So I really know how to bundle.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Anyone else have a tips to share?

When approaching a corner, spin the wheel in the direction of the turn and use the parking brake to rotate your car. Your car should be going down the road sideways, facing in the direction of your upcoming turn. When you get to the turn let go of the brake and stomp on the accelerator to pull you through the turn.
:yay: good fun

PsyOps

Pixelated
When approaching a corner, spin the wheel in the direction of the turn and use the parking brake to rotate your car. Your car should be going down the road sideways, facing in the direction of your upcoming turn. When you get to the turn let go of the brake and stomp on the accelerator to pull you through the turn.
:yay: good fun

pinhead! :ohwell:

hotcoffee

When you 15 year old is shoveling out the walk for the first time..... don't stand too close!

I got a shovel full of snow on my head! :killingme:killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated
Here's another good tip for snow...

If we had REAL global warming we wouldn't be in this mess.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Here's another good tip for snow...

If we had REAL global warming we wouldn't be in this mess.

I don't think we have global warming either. I think that we are just now noticing a global climate shift...

Over the years the seasons have shifted and no longer fall in line with our calendar year. It seems a reasonable enough explanation, with Leap Years and the way people perceive time.

I'm not worried.. :cool: