Snow Ice Cream

GoodnessME

Lets make some!!

Snow Ice Cream

Large mixing bowl of fresh snow
1-2 c. Milk (any type is fine, but whole milk is best)
1-2 tsp. Vanilla Extract or other flavoring
1/2 - 1 c. Sugar

Take your large bowl of snow and stir the snow around a bit to fluff it up. Now quickly stir in just enough milk to make the right consistency of ice cream. Start with about 1/2 cup and keep going until you have enough to make the snow creamy. If you add too much milk and it becomes runny, just add some more snow. Then stir in a little vanilla and sugar, and Viola, you've got yourself some homemade snow ice cream! You can also add some other flavoring such as chocolate or strawberry syrup if desired, but I recommend having it plain at least the first time, it just tastes more snowy that way. The snow ice cream can be put in the freezer and saved for later, but it's best served immediately.

Mom used to make this when I was just a kid. Where is plenty of snow out there to last ALL DAY!!!!!:drool:

angelbaby

Lets make some!!

Snow Ice Cream

Large mixing bowl of fresh snow
1-2 c. Milk (any type is fine, but whole milk is best)
1-2 tsp. Vanilla Extract or other flavoring
1/2 - 1 c. Sugar

Take your large bowl of snow and stir the snow around a bit to fluff it up. Now quickly stir in just enough milk to make the right consistency of ice cream. Start with about 1/2 cup and keep going until you have enough to make the snow creamy. If you add too much milk and it becomes runny, just add some more snow. Then stir in a little vanilla and sugar, and Viola, you've got yourself some homemade snow ice cream! You can also add some other flavoring such as chocolate or strawberry syrup if desired, but I recommend having it plain at least the first time, it just tastes more snowy that way. The snow ice cream can be put in the freezer and saved for later, but it's best served immediately.

Mom used to make this when I was just a kid. Where is plenty of snow out there to last ALL DAY!!!!!:drool:

My mom did too. I had totally forgotten about it. Thanks for the recipe!:howdy:

A

amotley

we did slushies pack the snow in a cup and pour your favorite beverage