Bloody Tragedy in Lexington Park

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
:killingme At approximately 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 8, units from Bay District Fire Department and Lexington Park Rescue Squad responded to a call for a woman bleeding in Lexington Park.

A man told authorities that he had placed a sex toy on a saber saw blade and that the blade had sawed through the plastic and severely wounded the woman. Trooper 7 transported the woman to PG Hospital. The case remains under investigation at this time. No word on the condition of the woman at this time.

W

WildCherry

:killingme At approximately 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 8, units from Bay District Fire Department and Lexington Park Rescue Squad responded to a call for a woman bleeding in Lexington Park.

A man told authorities that he had placed a sex toy on a saber saw blade and that the blade had sawed through the plastic and severely wounded the woman. Trooper 7 transported the woman to PG Hospital. The case remains under investigation at this time. No word on the condition of the woman at this time.

You should forward this to Jeff Foxworthy! :lmao:

SOMDfungirl

Is this a joke?

W

WildCherry

aww, that must suck. The only two people that like you have real jobs. :frown:

I have a real job it's called being a housewife. I don't know where you get that I don't work. You do all the laundry I do in one day and tell me I don't work, not to mention the vacuuming and dusting and sweeping and so on. No I don't work at all do I. :rolleyes:

nomoney

I have a real job it's called being a housewife. I don't know where you get that I don't work. You do all the laundry I do in one day and tell me I don't work, not to mention the vacuuming and dusting and sweeping and so on. No I don't work at all do I. :rolleyes:

:lmao: no - you don't work.

tyky

eieio

I do all that and work :shrug:

wineo

loving life

And, isn't that all of having a family and keeping up your house. Or, maybe the 13 year old does that after they get the younger child off to school.

I do all of that and still work. Keeping your house up is not a job, is called being a human with responsibilities.