Hollywood Burchmart Last Night

JessieGirl

Was at my mom's last night and heard on the scanner a woman and her child were at Burchmart in Hollywood and the child had to use the bathroom. Apparently, Burchmart doesn't have public restrooms because they told her no. So she proceeded to take the child outside and pee in the parking lot. Mother told the gas attendant that if she calls it in she will come back and kill everyone. Said she drove off in a red minivan. Wondering if they caught up with her?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Was at my mom's last night and heard on the scanner a woman and her child were at Burchmart in Hollywood and the child had to use the bathroom. Apparently, Burchmart doesn't have public restrooms because they told her no. So she proceeded to take the child outside and pee in the parking lot. Mother told the gas attendant that if she calls it in she will come back and kill everyone. Said she drove off in a red minivan. Wondering if they caught up with her?

Another example of fine parenting skills...and people wonder why so many children have no manners...and no respect...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I used to sit the kid on the counter and then ask again.
If the answer was still no, it was ok to go while sitting there.