Man who threw shoe at Mr. Bush sentenced...

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
He should be awarded this.........

Attachments

• medfrlg[1].jpg
    medfrlg[1].jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 54

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Amazing, a new low. You have no sense of valor or honor.
Ed

Never has and never will.

I saw where this idiot's family was up in tears when they heard the sentence that got handed down by the Judge. TFB! :bigwhoop:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Never has and never will.

I saw where this idiot's family was up in tears when they heard the sentence that got handed down by the Judge. TFB! :bigwhoop:

Assaulting a visiting head of state in most mid east countries would get you quietly killed in a dark cell somewhere. Under Saddam his wife and daughter would probably have been raped and murdered in from of him first too. He got off lightly by Islamic country standards.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Profile: Muntazer al-Zaidi

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/12/profile-muntazer-al-zaidi

"Journalist who threw shoes at George Bush described as champion of 'poor and downtrodden victims of war'

Muntazer al-Zaidi, the Iraqi reporter sentenced to three years' jail this morning for throwing his shoes at the then US president George Bush during a Baghdad press conference, is a 30-year-old broadcast correspondent for the private al-Baghdadia TV station.

He was raised in Sadr City, a suburb of Baghdad, has a degree in communication from Baghdad University and began working as a reporter for al-Baghdadia in 2005. He is of Shia Muslim faith and single.

Zaidi was kidnapped by unknown assailants in November 2007 and badly beaten before being released. In January last year his apartment was searched and he was arrested by American troops. After being held overnight he was released with an apology.

Zaidi has been lauded throughout the Arab world for his actions, receiving support from his employer, and gaining cult status across the Middle East. Following his arrest, al-Baghdadia TV issued a statement demanding his release."

-----

"While he was talking I was looking at all his achievements in my mind. More than a million killed, the destruction and humiliation of mosques, violations against Iraqi women, attacking Iraqis every day and every hour.

"A whole people are saddened because of his policy, and he was talking with a smile on his face – and he was joking with the prime minister and saying he was going to have dinner with him after the press conference.

"Believe me, I didn't see anything around me except Bush. I was blind to anything else. I felt the blood of the innocent people bleeding from beneath his feet and he was smiling in that way.

"And then he was going to have a dinner, after he destroyed one million martyrs, after he destroyed the country. So I reacted to this feeling by throwing my shoes. I couldn't stop the reaction inside me. It was spontaneous."

I hope he wins his appeal!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Assaulting a visiting head of state in most mid east countries would get you quietly killed in a dark cell somewhere. Under Saddam his wife and daughter would probably have been raped and murdered in from of him first too. He got off lightly by Islamic country standards.

THAT is what the libs don't get.

Sure, we have some weirdos in this country, doing some chit, here in the states(like attaching a sex toy to a power saw :otter:)but things like beheading people, and getting executed in front of you, well, that's just a litle too whacko for most of us rational folks to imagine.

Nonno ain't got no clue - as usual.

jetmonkey

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/12/profile-muntazer-al-zaidi

"Journalist who threw shoes at George Bush described as champion of 'poor and downtrodden victims of war'

Muntazer al-Zaidi, the Iraqi reporter sentenced to three years' jail this morning for throwing his shoes at the then US president George Bush during a Baghdad press conference, is a 30-year-old broadcast correspondent for the private al-Baghdadia TV station.

He was raised in Sadr City, a suburb of Baghdad, has a degree in communication from Baghdad University and began working as a reporter for al-Baghdadia in 2005. He is of Shia Muslim faith and single.

Zaidi was kidnapped by unknown assailants in November 2007 and badly beaten before being released. In January last year his apartment was searched and he was arrested by American troops. After being held overnight he was released with an apology.

Zaidi has been lauded throughout the Arab world for his actions, receiving support from his employer, and gaining cult status across the Middle East. Following his arrest, al-Baghdadia TV issued a statement demanding his release."

-----

"While he was talking I was looking at all his achievements in my mind. More than a million killed, the destruction and humiliation of mosques, violations against Iraqi women, attacking Iraqis every day and every hour.

"A whole people are saddened because of his policy, and he was talking with a smile on his face – and he was joking with the prime minister and saying he was going to have dinner with him after the press conference.

"Believe me, I didn't see anything around me except Bush. I was blind to anything else. I felt the blood of the innocent people bleeding from beneath his feet and he was smiling in that way.

"And then he was going to have a dinner, after he destroyed one million martyrs, after he destroyed the country. So I reacted to this feeling by throwing my shoes. I couldn't stop the reaction inside me. It was spontaneous."

I hope he wins his appeal!

Oh no, President Bush humiliated buildings! lols

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Nonnonothing must be a blood sucking muslim animal.

Attachments

• a907_bm.gif
    a907_bm.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 43

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
read it again.
he didnt throw it at some illegal alien posing as president, he threw it at President Bush.

It might be v-e-r-y interesting to see what goes on during the messiah's press conference, over there. :popcorn:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Can't get enough of this.....

The Iraqis should put him in jail for a month, just for missing! And THEN him go. :killingme