State flag ordered to half-staff

B

Beaver-Cleaver

This is to advise you that Governor Martin O'Malley has ordered the Maryland State Flag flown at half staff on Saturday, March 14, 2009, from sunrise to sunset. This is in memory of Former State Delegate and Harford County Council Member Joanne Parrott. Ms. Parrott was President of MACo in 1998 and was an active member while on the Harford County Council.

This action is taken under the Protocol for the Maryland State Flag. Any questions on the above should be directed to the Office of the Secretary of State.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I was thinking he was lowering it to half staff tomorrow for another reason. :deadmanwalking:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I was thinking he was lowering it to half staff tomorrow for another reason. :deadmanwalking:

It's a travesty. It must be. I can't believe this is real. How touching of the governor to recognize the level of grief that will be outpouring tomorrow in St. Mary's county. :bawl:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It's a travesty. It must be. I can't believe this is real. How touching of the governor to recognize the level of grief that will be outpouring tomorrow in St. Mary's county. :bawl:

And to think people on here think he's a piece of crap. :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm thinking all of the above. :lol:

Well, that's what a normal person would be doing. But we all know he's superior in every way. I'm sure he's at work, toiling away, not even phased about this crucial life altering moment that he is poised on the brink of. :bawl: Oh it's horrible. :cds: So young. So vibrant . So full of life. :cds:

gone forever :sniffle:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Well, that's what a normal person would be doing. But we all know he's superior in every way. I'm sure he's at work, toiling away, not even phased about this crucial life altering moment that he is poised on the brink of. :bawl: Oh it's horrible. :cds: So young. So vibrant . So full of life. :cds:

I'm sure he is. But we'll have each other to comfort, so we should be able to weather the storm that is to come. :huggy:

Did you get the big black hat?

Jameo

What?!

must.... not....comment :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm sure he is. But we'll have each other to comfort, so we should be able to weather the storm that is to come. :huggy:

Did you get the big black hat?

I can't make the run up the road tonight if there's snow. :jameo: I think I'll just stop by Joannes and get myself some black netting to drape over my remington hat.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I can't make the run up the road tonight if there's snow. :jameo: I think I'll just stop by Joannes and get myself some black netting to drape over my remington hat.

I'm debating between wearing black or camoflauge myself...:jameo: