Man files lawsuit against US Airways for lost Xbox

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Man files lawsuit against US Airways for lost Xbox 360
A Madeira man who is a student at Yale University claims in a lawsuit that US Airways stole a video game console from his luggage during a flight, and he wants $1 million in compensation.

In it, he noted that he took a Dec. 17, 2008, flight from New Haven, Conn., to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Included in his luggage for that trip was his Xbox 360, which had a specialized hard drive and components he said cost more than $1,000.

When he picked up his luggage after landing, though, he noticed how light it was. He opened the bag, the suit noted, and he saw that everything was there except the video-game console and its accompanying components.

The suit seeks to have the airline pay him $1,700 for the loss of the gaming system and for "non-economic distress" of at least $25,000, but "in the maximum amount allowable by law or, in the alternative, in the sum of $1,000,000."

I guess in this economic climate, you have to be creative if you're gonna find a way to pay for a Yale education.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Oh that reminds me, I need to file a $50M lawsuit since USAirways lost my designer Hermes Birkin Bag. One of a kind, you know.