How come things in Irag....

PulseStart

Go Bills!
Are looking so good lately? According to ABC News with Charles Gibson. Last night and tonight they had a little five minute segment on how great things are in Iraq. They showed and interviewed people about how their lives are so great now. Free elections,women with rights shopping for western style clothing, girls going to school, young men buying and racing their hot rods around. Unemployment is not bad. Basically happy free people. Never was a mention of how they got this way. So as a brain washed media watcher would observe, this guy obama (who voted against the surge I might ad) (lower case o on his name intentional) is awesome. He fixed this countries problems in what? Two months?
I think it's five part series tune in tomorrow ABC News with Charlie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But we knew this was going to happen. Just like all the homeless suddenly disappeared the second Bill Clinton took office.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Are looking so good lately? According to ABC News with Charles Gibson. Last night and tonight they had a little five minute segment on how great things are in Iraq. They showed and interviewed people about how their lives are so great now. Free elections,women with rights shopping for western style clothing, girls going to school, young men buying and racing their hot rods around. Unemployment is not bad. Basically happy free people. Never was a mention of how they got this way. So as a brain washed media watcher would observe, this guy obama (who voted against the surge I might ad) (lower case o on his name intentional) is awesome. He fixed this countries problems in what? Two months?

They've been talking about how things have improved in Iraq on ABC News for the past year and a half. :duh:

PulseStart

Go Bills!
But we knew this was going to happen. Just like all the homeless suddenly disappeared the second Bill Clinton took office.
Bushes legacy was shown in these two segments, but they never mentioned the Bush administration or more importantly the US Armed Forces!

I've never heard of Irag...

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Shut up. It's true. There are no homeless, no one is building any bombs, global warming no longer exists and husbands and wives fight less when a Dem is in the WH. Just check the paper.

Larry, I know you're smarter than this, so with all due respect - shut up. :lol:

I know everyone is hellbent on "LIBERAL MEDIA" but ABC News does not fall in line with MSDNC, CBS, and The New York Times.

Perhaps you should come to center court and see where ABC News and the others are. ABC is dead-center... and I've heard more liberals complain about ABC News bias than I have conservatives.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Of course Tommy forgot to mention the reason ABC News is doing this series this week is because Thursday marks the 6 year anniversary of the beginning of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" and that they have done this series of reports every year since the war.

Too much kool-aid mixed in with that vodka. :rolleyes:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
You really think in two months things just turned around in Iraq?:killingme

This is a new level of praise to Obamessiah.