"Boston Tea Party in Solomons?"

limblips

PREMO Member
I heard there is a grass roots thing going on Sunday @ 2:30 PM on Solomons at the pavilion. More info? I for one am sick of paying for my stuff and then having to pay for some lazy persons too! Clue me in please!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I heard there is a grass roots thing going on Sunday @ 2:30 PM on Solomons at the pavilion. More info? I for one am sick of paying for my stuff and then having to pay for some lazy persons too! Clue me in please!

Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party

City: Annapolis
When: April 15, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: Campbell Park (Dock/Boardwalk), Annapolis Harbor - Dock Street
Other Info:
FaceBook Group: CLICK HERE

There may also be another in the Solomons too.

Yep:

Solomons Tea Party Protest - March 22

"Concerned Citizens" to Rally Against Spending in Annapolis and Washington

PRINCE FREDERICK - A grassroots "tea party" protest movement comprised of Republicans, Democrats and independents concerned about the direction in which our nation is headed has broken out across America and is now landing in U.S. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer's own backyard. Ordinary folks have had enough and hundreds, most of whom have never engaged in a protest before, are volunteering.​

limblips

PREMO Member

Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party

City: Annapolis
When: April 15, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: Campbell Park (Dock/Boardwalk), Annapolis Harbor - Dock Street
Other Info:
FaceBook Group: CLICK HERE

There may also be another in the Solomons too.

Yep:

Solomons Tea Party Protest - March 22

"Concerned Citizens" to Rally Against Spending in Annapolis and Washington

PRINCE FREDERICK - A grassroots "tea party" protest movement comprised of Republicans, Democrats and independents concerned about the direction in which our nation is headed has broken out across America and is now landing in U.S. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer's own backyard. Ordinary folks have had enough and hundreds, most of whom have never engaged in a protest before, are volunteering.​

Thanks for the follow up. We need to spread the word!!!!