Thompsons Seafood Corner Market

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
has anyone else been here? There food is terrific, but hubby went last night and got crabs and a crabcake (which I am eating today for lunch). and it has got sooo many shells in it. Do they pick there own meat or order it? If they pick it themselves they need to do a better job. :frown:

Last edited:

Black-Francis

has anyone else been here? There food is terrific, but hubby went last night and got crabs and a crabcake (which I am eating today for lunch). and it has got sooo many shells in it. Do they pick there own meet or order it? If they pick it themselves they need to do a better job. :frown:

Nice spelling and grammar!

.....I blame the public school system.

belvak

Happy Camper
has anyone else been here? There food is terrific, but hubby went last night and got crabs and a crabcake (which I am eating today for lunch). and it has got sooo many shells in it. Do they pick there own meet or order it? If they pick it themselves they need to do a better job. :frown:

We've never had any problems with any of their food. Call them up and let them know! The only way they can correct a problem is if they know about it!

cat77

I use to go there pretty often, but something has changed there cause the last 3 times I went the crab cake did have alot of shells and the shrimp were like waterlogged or something. It was nasty!! I decided I'm not going back there.

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
I use to go there pretty often, but something has changed there cause the last 3 times I went the crab cake did have alot of shells and the shrimp were like waterlogged or something. It was nasty!! I decided I'm not going back there.

You know he got shrimp there last night too, and it's like they had no flavor. But I just called and the lady said they pick there meat in the summer but order it in the winter. She is going to look into where they order it from because she has been getting a lot of complaints. And she said the next time I come in ask for her and she'd give me a free one! :dance:

R

remaxrealtor

I took my mom to their cafe in Ltown yesterday and we had the fried oysters...they were awesome!

lovinmaryland

I go there all the time and there food is scrumptious! I normally do some peeled steamed seasoned shrimp and a salad :yum:

crabluver

For my twins birthday party dinner, I went and got a bushel of oysters, 3 lbs of shrimp; all were DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!! We had raw and steamed (on the grill) oysters. The shrimp steamed absolutely scrumptious!!!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
has anyone else been here? There food is terrific, but hubby went last night and got crabs and a crabcake (which I am eating today for lunch). and it has got sooo many shells in it. Do they pick there own meat or order it? If they pick it themselves they need to do a better job. :frown:

...........:killingme

Southern Belle

I use to be a regular there and enjoyed the crabs. One day at work a co-worker suggested I try Daley's on Sandgates Rd. I don't go anywhere else but there now. They have great seafood and at affordable prices. I purchased crabs from them all last year and was never dissatified. I suggest you try them next time. However, I called about 2 weeks ago to see if they had crabs and I was told not until after April 1.