235 Caved In?

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
North bound, supposedly past Cooks where the lake is on your right side, the road is completely gone? Husband was driving to Waldorf about 20 minutes ago, and maint. workers re routed him, and said the road was caved in. IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
North bound, supposedly past Cooks where the lake is on your right side, the road is completely gone? Husband was driving to Waldorf about 20 minutes ago, and maint. workers re routed him, and said the road was caved in. IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

Are you questioning whether your husband is lying to you or if the maint workers are lying?

I think they had problems like that a few years back, so yeah, it could be. Don't be thinking Florida sinkhole, though, more like a pothole.

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
I think they had problems like that a few years back, so yeah, it could be. Don't be thinking Florida sinkhole, though, more like a pothole.

Well, the police said they haven't heard anything. But the guy that talked to my husband said the road was gone. And he had to go through Leonardtown. So I guess I'll find out when I meet him for dinner! Watch I'll be the Scion floating in the pond later on tonight! :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
Well, the police said they haven't heard anything. But the guy that talked to my husband said the road was gone. And he had to go through Leonardtown. So I guess I'll find out when I meet him for dinner! Watch I'll be the Scion floating in the pond later on tonight! :killingme

hmm that's weird. hope the road is still there, that'd be a pain to have to go around. hope they'd fix that though. btw, know who else drives a scion? :wink: jk

and @ the other post, i've never seen sinkholes in FL. maybe i lived in the wrong places :shrug: the roads there are better than, say, baltimore area...

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
hmm that's weird. hope the road is still there, that'd be a pain to have to go around. hope they'd fix that though. btw, know who else drives a scion? :wink: jk

and @ the other post, i've never seen sinkholes in FL. maybe i lived in the wrong places :shrug: the roads there are better than, say, baltimore area...

Who else drives a Scion? A LOT of people! They are being played out!

HazelIrishEyes

BOOYA Grandma!
time for a new car! then again, i drive a grandma car so i'm not one to talk :frown:

Yea well, it's my hubby's car and he treats it like a damn baby. Plus he hasn't had it for that long, I want to say like 6-9 months. He has my Equinox with him today :frown: and I'm stuck with the super low to the ground car that sucks :gossip:. No new cars for us any time soon, we still owe on the ones we have!

Last edited:

KLBurke88

I find this hard to believe. I work @ the Fowler industrial park and people have been in and out since past 12, no problems. As a matter of fact, I'm about to head out and I don't see any activity on the roads. 0_o