My two foster pups! Second Hope Rescue!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Celt
Hi my name is Celt, I'm a 7 month old Pit bull mix and I currently weigh about 35 lbs. Don't let my age fool you, I am really a sweet, calm puppy! I am crate trained but I am still working on being house trained. I have not had any accidents in my foster home in the last week of being here, but I do need to be taken out often when I am not in my crate. I love people and kids and get along with all the other dogs I have met so far. I am also good about walking on the leash, unless my foster brother interrupts me, then I get distracted and want to play. I have no aggressive issues with food, toys, or treats and I do not mind my toe nails being cut. Please contact Second Hope Rescue about meeting me, I am sure you are looking for a dog just like me to make your home complete!

496369671_XJMR3-L-5.jpg

496369283_SSDJi-L-5.jpg

Loper

Animal Poor!
Havoc
Hi, my name is Havoc, I am a 7-month-old Mastiff mix, and I currently weigh 46 lbs. I have plenty of puppy exuberance to share with my new family. I am crate and house trained and love to chew on my teething toys and my foster brother Celt. I am also ok about walking on the leash, unless my foster brother interrupts me, then I get distracted and want to play. I love people and kids and get along with most other dogs, although I do have a tendency to get a little rowdy. I am big enough to knock down small kids to love them and just do not know my own strength yet. I still need to learn puppy manners and how to yield space to others, but my foster pack is teaching me. I am not aggressive with my food and do not mind sharing my toys and treats with others. I have had my foster parents cut my toenails and do not mind it! I am UDT on shots but have not been neutered yet. Please contact Second Hope Rescue about meeting me.

498778906_oAuM2-L-3.jpg

I'm a BEEFCAKE kinda puppy.. :killingme
499065898_tUdEC-L-3.jpg

498780740_vW3Ww-L-2.jpg

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Celt
Hi my name is Celt, I'm a 7 month old Pit bull mix and I currently weigh about 35 lbs. Don't let my age fool you, I am really a sweet, calm puppy! I am crate trained but I am still working on being house trained. I have not had any accidents in my foster home in the last week of being here, but I do need to be taken out often when I am not in my crate. I love people and kids and get along with all the other dogs I have met so far. I am also good about walking on the leash, unless my foster brother interrupts me, then I get distracted and want to play. I have no aggressive issues with food, toys, or treats and I do not mind my toe nails being cut. Please contact Second Hope Rescue about meeting me, I am sure you are looking for a dog just like me to make your home complete!

496369671_XJMR3-L-5.jpg

496369283_SSDJi-L-5.jpg

Those are the cutest pix Loper. These pictures you take of these pups makes all the difference in the world!! :huggy:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
They are so adorable! Celt is my favorite. Great pics!

Celt is so cool, he is so laid back and happy go lucky. He gets along great with our pack and is such a fast learner and is eager to please. He is a good fit for anyone with other dogs and children. He listens well until Major Havoc pounces in, Havoc is another story very sweet, but manners are a work in progress.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Celt is so cool, he is so laid back and happy go lucky. He gets along great with our pack and is such a fast learner and is eager to please. He is a good fit for anyone with other dogs and children. He listens well until Major Havoc pounces in, Havoc is another story very sweet, but manners are a work in progress.

Yes, Celt is a sweetheart!!! They both are being slowly integrated into our pack of 4 dogs of various age and breeds. So far they are doing great and learning fast! They will make great pups for someone that wants to add to their own pack or someone that wants to start their own pack. We have both of them jumping agility jumps already, even though they have only been with us for 2 weeks, they are fast learners. :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Who is there today?

Wyatt got some great interest-possibly 2 apps. The black lab pup, Taylor got 2 apps. Nike the kitty and the old Shih Tzu (Jasper?), were here, too. Very good day! Seems like I forgot someone :crazy:

Next Sunday, SHR will be here as well as the Daisy Troop 4542 who have baked a LOT of dog biscuits and are gathering donations of food, toys, towels, blankets, etc.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I think T took a few today...gorgeous weather for an adoption day...

I didn't know. I would of taken my wings cookout to Peppers. I said something yesterday at Petco about today at Peppers and everyone said no. :confused:

I want to do an adoption event at my house and have a cook out to raise money for SH! :yay: