Motorcycle Accident By Oakville Rd.

J

jp2854

I heard they transfered teh motorcyclist to stmarys then they were going to fly him out later when the weather cleared to pg. I guess hes in bad shape. The driver of the truck signed a release form not to go the hospital so I guess he was ok. That is what I heard this am.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
There was only one, and it was at Loveville Rd/235. Motorcyclist had an altered state of conciousness, and they were originally going to transport him by ground to PG. Apparently, he needed immediate care.

ylexot

Super Genius
There was only one, and it was at Loveville Rd/235. Motorcyclist had an altered state of conciousness, and they were originally going to transport him by ground to PG. Apparently, he needed immediate care.

An "altered state of consciousness"??? Does that mean alcohol/drugs were involved or that they are in a coma?

OldHillcrestGuy

An "altered state of consciousness"??? Does that mean alcohol/drugs were involved or that they are in a coma?

May have bumped his head, couldnt remember what had happened, or was unable to answer some the questions the paramedic's or EMT's were asking him, like what day it was, who is President etc.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
The guy is my husband's co-worker. He's in DC hopsital with liver damage, too many broken bones, etc.

That's all I know for now.