Suggestion for contractor for Kitchen Counter Tops

TigerTeacher

Hi, we're going to have our kitchen counter tops replaced. Any suggestions for folks in Calvert outside of Lowes or Home Depot. Obviously, want someone dependable, reasonably priced and does great work. Thanks!

Hi TigerTeacher, I don't have a recommendation, but we are looking to potentially have some work done on our kitchen as well, so it would be awesome if you could share your recommendations after talking with the folks that you are considering...thanks...

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
deside what your preferences are, IE: corian, granite, laminate, etc and call Stuart Kitchens in Waldorf for an appt.....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
There are plenty of places around that do very good work...Cords Cabinetry in Charlotte Hall, Beautiful Kitchens, etc etc etc....I used Dean Lumber & Supply....They have their own cabinet and top shop and I was very pleased...301-373-2111 ask for Robbie Tennyson...

TigerTeacher

thank you

Thanks, Everybody. We're in Chesapeake Beach. I'll keep you updated on our progress. We're thinking Corian or just laminate.

SG_Player1974

I know a guy here in St. Mary's that does beautiful countertop work and he can do it for a great price. He works for a local company but does countertops on the side at his home. He did my tops and they are beautiful (Corean). Message me and I will give you his number.