Peace of Mind from Auto Companies

lovinmaryland

I have seen a few commercials from different auto companies stating that if you lose your job they will make your payments (some say 6 months all the way up to a year) take your car back etc.

Now is this only for people who purchase a veh. now? Or is this for all of their current customers/car owners?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have seen a few commercials from different auto companies stating that if you lose your job they will make your payments (some say 6 months all the way up to a year) take your car back etc.

Now is this only for people who purchase a veh. now? Or is this for all of their current customers/car owners?

You need to contact the folks in charge of the program for details;

Contact Us

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I know someone who is having financial problems and thought they'd have to return their very nice, expensive vehicle they purchased last year. The bank reduced their monthly payment by $200, just by them making a quick phone call.

lovinmaryland

I know someone who is having financial problems and thought they'd have to return their very nice, expensive vehicle they purchased last year. The bank reduced their monthly payment by $200, just by them making a quick phone call.

I'm not having financial difficulties jsut saw the add and thought to myself I have owned a Dodge for 2 years now if something should happen would I be eligible for that as well... or do only new customers get that option?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm not having financial difficulties jsut saw the add and thought to myself I have owned a Dodge for 2 years now if something should happen would I be eligible for that as well... or do only new customers get that option?
Sorry, I meant to say there are lots of bargaining chips out there for those in unfortunate circumstances. Not necessarily that you were in trouble.

nana

Nana
Hyundai's is 12-month complimentary return with 3 month payment relief option
There are special circumstances that apply (as with anything) and you have to be approved but you can return your car without taking a hit to your credit.

Only on new vehicles bought now

These are incentive programs to encourage new vehicle purchases. So, they (in specific) wouldn't apply to older purchases. But, as was alluded to, people who already own vehicles may be able to find help in this regard, should they have financial problems.