Mary's TLC Pet Grooming

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Does anyone have any experience with "Mary's TLC Pet Grooming" on 301?

Went there once, they did an okay job on the dog but the facility was really dirty. If you can spend an extra dollar or two, call Lisa's Pooch Parlor on wheels. She'll come to your door, get your dog, groom right in front of your house, bring your dog back...Done, you or the dogs day isn't too badly interrupted. Cost for me for a miniature schnauzer is $65.00, but worth every penny, no stress for me, and especially no, or less stress for my dog.
Would you like her number?

Deneen

I'm interested!

Went there once, they did an okay job on the dog but the facility was really dirty. If you can spend an extra dollar or two, call Lisa's Pooch Parlor on wheels. She'll come to your door, get your dog, groom right in front of your house, bring your dog back...Done, you or the dogs day isn't too badly interrupted. Cost for me for a miniature schnauzer is $65.00, but worth every penny, no stress for me, and especially no, or less stress for my dog.

I was a client of Mary's TLC for years and had no issue other than you are correct, the environment could have been cleaner. They did a great job at grooming my very bushie golden retriever. My two smaller dogs are groomed at home with little difficulty because they are short hair, but I am very interested in a number for Lisa's Pooch Parlour.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
I was a client of Mary's TLC for years and had no issue other than you are correct, the environment could have been cleaner. They did a great job at grooming my very bushie golden retriever. My two smaller dogs are groomed at home with little difficulty because they are short hair, but I am very interested in a number for Lisa's Pooch Parlour.

She's a great person and does a wonderful job. The number is 301-653-0956 I believe. If that's the wrong number let me know and I'll look it up at home.
I think she is on vacation this week with her horses in TENN.

SUMB44

Thank you for your input. When it comes to my dogs I tend to be quite protective and make sure they get the best I can find.

We found a great groomer near my wife's parents house in PA that we take the dogs to about once per month. Yes, PA is quite a jaunt for dog grooming, but we also get to spend time with her folks... or is it we visit her folks and also take the dogs to the groomer? That's just semantics right?

We decided to give Lisa's Pooch Parlor on wheels a try based on the recommendation above and input from other area groomers.

Thanks!

Update 1: Turns out Lisa "doesn't do big dogs" (Siberian Husky female and a male 55lb long haired terrier mutt). Looks like it's back to square one.

Last edited:

Deneen

Mary's TLC

First thank you for Lisa's number. I will use her for my 2 pugs. 2ndly, I wouldn't be concerned about using Mary's TLC, as from personal experience, she always did a wonderful job with my golden. She's reasonable and my dogs were always well groomed and unharmed. I learned that it was best to ask for the latest possible drop off time because in general your dog will be there most of the day.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Thank you for your input. When it comes to my dogs I tend to be quite protective and make sure they get the best I can find.

We found a great groomer near my wife's parents house in PA that we take the dogs to about once per month. Yes, PA is quite a jaunt for dog grooming, but we also get to spend time with her folks... or is it we visit her folks and also take the dogs to the groomer? That's just semantics right?

We decided to give Lisa's Pooch Parlor on wheels a try based on the recommendation above and input from other area groomers.

Thanks!

Update 1: Turns out Lisa "doesn't do big dogs" (Siberian Husky female and a male 55lb long haired terrier mutt). Looks like it's back to square one.

There is also Rita's Grooming on 231 not far from the Calvert Fair Grounds. Pets are cared for nicely and are well groomed.:howdy:

luvdogs

Mary's TLC Pet Grooming Moved, I found her

Does anyone have any experience with "Mary's TLC Pet Grooming" on 301?

Just found Mary's TLC again saw she moved but phone numbers are the same. Much nicer, More personal, Friendly, Dogs out faster. Good job done. Worth the trip to new place. Check her out over 40 yrs exp. She does know what she's doing.

Roman

Rita's Grooming

Rita is temporarily located at the new Prince Frederick Animal Hospital. She's the best, and I've never had any problems with her. She grooms my Persian mainly, and the Boston Terrier for baths, nails, and anals. She's GRREAT.
(410)414-7511. When she moves, it might be in the Fox Run Shopping Center, near Stoney's.

dave1959

She has my vote, but I'm prejudiced.. She worked in my parents pet shop many years ago...
She is the best...(groomer and person)