stmarys scanner

J

jp2854

does anyone know if the stmarys county scanner is working? I have it on but hear nothing. I didn't know if it was a problem on my end or not?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I have been having problems with te PCs constantly crashing, so it has been up and down. Currently only THREE is UP. I'll have to leave FOUR down until I can get a new PC.

Sorry about all the up-and-down, but the problem with the St. Mary's scanners was hoist upon me rather suddenly and I have alot of issues to work out.

J

jp2854

I have been having problems with te PCs constantly crashing, so it has been up and down. Currently only THREE is UP. I'll have to leave FOUR down until I can get a new PC.

Sorry about all the up-and-down, but the problem with the St. Mary's scanners was hoist upon me rather suddenly and I have alot of issues to work out.

I wonder if there still is something up with stmarys I have had the scanner on for the last 30min and haven't heard a peep

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Scanner THREE has been up. FOUR will probably be back tonight.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.

I couldn't get on scanner Three earlier. I actually haven't been able to get on somd.com's scanners for about a week. I keep getting a network error. I am able to get on The Baynet's scanner though.

Archie_Bunker

Feed THREE is up and connecting but I get no audio on it. At least through the embedded player. I'll try using WinAmp or Media Player.

(Edit) No audio on Embedded Player, Winamp or Windows Media Player as of 1443 04/13/09

Last edited:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
OK, my bad. THREE was connected, but there was indeed a problem. I am listening now and it is working. FOUR will be online again soon.

Since I rarely listen to the scanners, and rarely visit the forums, please click on my name at the left to send me an email if there is a problem. Then, I'll know to look at it. Or of you prefer, go here - Submit Ticket -- Southern Maryland Online Customer Support Center and open a support ticket.