Teacher Arrested in Cantu Murder

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

TRACY, Calif. (April 11) - A Sunday school teacher was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, whose body was found in a suitcase in an irrigation pond.
Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Friday, about five hours after she drove herself to the local police station at the request of officers, said police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

"She gave enough information to us during the course of the interview that probable cause was there to arrest her," said Sheneman. No other arrests were made.
Police did not say how Sandra died or give a possible motive.
Huckaby was being held without bail at the San Joaquin County Jail, with arraignment set for Tuesday, according to the county sheriff's Web site.
Sandra disappeared on March 27 and hundreds of volunteers and law enforcement officials turned out to search for her. Pictures of the girl with dark brown eyes and light brown hair were posted all over Tracy, a city of 78,000 people about 60 miles east of San Francisco.
On April 6, farmworkers draining an irrigation pond found the suitcase.

This just makes me want to:barf:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
It breaks my heart everytime I see the video of her skipping across the street. It makes me go and give my daughter an extra hug. How could someone do that to a child. If this woman did kill her, I hope she gets what she deserves.