Lost dog website?

jsouthan

Hello all,

I thought I remembered seeing a website posted once upon a time where you could post listings for lost dogs. I did a forum search and didn't find anything, so I'm hoping that someone remembers what the website was. I googled it, but there are several and I want to make sure that it's a good one, that a lot of people use. A friend of mine (not in this area) had his dog escape from a kennel and he is heartbroken about finding his pooch again.

Thanks for your help!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hello all,

I thought I remembered seeing a website posted once upon a time where you could post listings for lost dogs. I did a forum search and didn't find anything, so I'm hoping that someone remembers what the website was. I googled it, but there are several and I want to make sure that it's a good one, that a lot of people use. A friend of mine (not in this area) had his dog escape from a kennel and he is heartbroken about finding his pooch again.

Thanks for your help!

THE PET RESCUE where lost pets find their way home plus related services directories for US and Canada

tes218

Hello all,

Thanks for your help!

Petfinder.com and Dog Detective are a couple I've used.

jsouthan

Thanks! I will pass these sites along to him. Hopefully it will help him get his puppy back. I know he is devastated.

jsouthan

My friend found his dog! :yahoo: A few nicks and scratches, but otherwise okay. The puppy found his way home from the kennel... thank goodness!