Some people....

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I heard a vehicle pull up outside. Peeked out the window, small pick-up with a freezer on the back. Guy got out, went to the people across the street. Dog continuously barking so I check out the window again. Saw guy in their yard, said something to the girl driving then preceded to duck behind the bushes in their front yard and relieve himself, :shocked:. The neighbors had just left 5 mins earlier. Next, they came to me and try to sell me some meat that someone apparently could not pay for. Ummm, no thank you. I guess he couldn't hold it any longer, :lol: Just thought I'd share my visual for the night.

C

citizen_fear

I heard a vehicle pull up outside. Peeked out the window, small pick-up with a freezer on the back. Guy got out, went to the people across the street. Dog continuously barking so I check out the window again. Saw guy in their yard, said something to the girl driving then preceded to duck behind the bushes in their front yard and relieve himself, :shocked:. The neighbors had just left 5 mins earlier. Next, they came to me and try to sell me some meat that someone apparently could not pay for. Ummm, no thank you. I guess he couldn't hold it any longer, :lol: Just thought I'd share my visual for the night.

Should have offered him to use your hose to wash his hands and checked out his expression...at least maybe he would take into consideration that others are watching

W

White Buddah

What he sells is not very good. He's also extremely annoying. He insists on stopping at the house every time he's in the area...except yesterday. She started slowing down and I just waved him along. Didn't think that would work, but it did. Having talked with that guy, I'm surprised he actually ducked down instead of just going.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I, personally, would never buy meat off the back of a truck anyways, :lol:. The bushes are about
6' high but not so thick you can't tell what someone's doing behind them. I did not shake his hand. He had some girl with him. She came to the house.

lovinmaryland

I, personally, would never buy meat off the back of a truck anyways, :lol:. The bushes are about
6' high but not so thick you can't tell what someone's doing behind them. I did not shake his hand. He had some girl with him. She came to the house.

Do you live in St Clements Shores? They are constantly coming to my home trying to sell me that stuff. I would never but meat from a truck either :dead:

K

Kain99

Do you live in St Clements Shores? They are constantly coming to my home trying to sell me that stuff. I would never but meat from a truck either :dead:

Hey wait a second... Didn't you just post something about asking Schwans to come to your place of business or am I high? :lol:

K

Kain99

Why am I not surprised :lol:

Yup some dude riding around in an old toyota truck w/ a freezer in the bed going door to door asking if you want to buy meat and seafood.

Want me to send him your way next time he comes by :huggy:

OMG that is disgusting! Ewww!!!!!! No don't send him over here - I'd robably puke on him.