2 week ditch effort.. Help? :)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hey all!

Just wanted to put the last word out there for the 2009 Walk!

I have made 300 dollars so far. I have 1500.00 left to make. I have to have it in by April 30th for Online donations. If you want to send a check, it needs to be mailed to me by no later than the 28th. So that I can bring the check with me to event eve.

Online Donations: Thanks for the Mammaries and click donate (Summer). Then click my name!
Mail Checks: Make payable to Avon Walk and mail to Thanks for the Mammaries, PO Box 1026, Leonardtown, MD 20650

I am SO EXCITED!!! This is going to be awesome. Even more so than the last couple of years! It is becoming better and better as the years go. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you have given me the past 10 months! I appreciate every single one of you so much- and thank you for helping make a difference.

IF you have already donated.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! WOO HOO! If you haven't there is still time!! :) Any amount is wonderful!

Again- thank you so much!!! I will update everyone once the walk is over- on how things went and other kind of exciting details! Viva La Boobies!!!