MVA - Kavanaugh Rd @ Laurel Grove Rd

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Motor vehicle accident involving a motorcycle at the intersections of Laurel Grove and Kavanaugh. The motorcyclist is confirmed to have an amputation to the body, unsure and unconfirmed of where the amputation is. Trooper 7 has about a 3 min eta as of 3:49.
Also, one not breathing in Leonardtown that turned into a priority 4. No further on that.

G1G4

Kavanaugh is further down Laurel Grove. Fireboard put it out as landing at Kavanaugh and Laurel Grove intersection. There are enough fields on Laurel Grove Rd to land, and it looks like there's enough room on atleast one lawn on Kavanaugh.

G1G4

They're keeping quiet over the radio. I expected that when they started Trooper 7 at dispatch. It keeps radio traffic down.

I didn't read the article, but heard it on the news. Didn't mention the amputation, but said he did not have the required safety gear and was far in excess of the speed limit.

beliss08

are you two serious

what the hell is wrong with you both. he DIED and all you can worry about is his criminal record. he had a family. and while you were all up in his history on the case search did you see he had a CHILD. I rarely get on here but when I saw those rude, insensitive comments I just had to say something. Jamie was a good guy. regardless of the poor decisions he made in his life.

bcp

In My Opinion
what the hell is wrong with you both. he DIED and all you can worry about is his criminal record. he had a family. and while you were all up in his history on the case search did you see he had a CHILD. I rarely get on here but when I saw those rude, insensitive comments I just had to say something. Jamie was a good guy. regardless of the poor decisions he made in his life.
sorry, but from his criminal record, he was a POS that had no respect for other peoples property or their well being. I just cant muster any feelings of sadness for his demise.
and as far as his kid goes? that child might just have a whole lot better chance at making it in life without this scum as a father figure, and from the looks of it he wasnt around that much anyway, he was either out stealing from someone or sitting in jail.
exactly what was it that was good about him that society is going to be at a loss for his not being here?

If you think he was a good guy, perhaps you should look real close at your own values. My values tell me that what someone else works for they should have. Its not mine, I have no claim to it and I damn sure am not going to try to take it or damage it.

Justice finally served in this case.

sorry if that pisses you off.
DISORDERLY/PUBL/DISOBEY POLICE
ESC FROM CONFINEMENT-GEN-ATT
ARMED ROBBERY
ROGUE AND VAGABOND
Robbery
THEFT: $300 PLUS VALUE
U/U LIVESTOCK MV ETC
FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE – GA
UNAUTH REMOVAL OF PROP
U/U LIVESTOCK MV ETC

angelbaby

sorry, but from his criminal record, he was a POS that had no respect for other peoples property or their well being. I just cant muster any feelings of sadness for his demise.
and as far as his kid goes? that child might just have a whole lot better chance at making it in life without this scum as a father figure, and from the looks of it he wasnt around that much anyway, he was either out stealing from someone or sitting in jail.
exactly what was it that was good about him that society is going to be at a loss for his not being here?

If you think he was a good guy, perhaps you should look real close at your own values. My values tell me that what someone else works for they should have. Its not mine, I have no claim to it and I damn sure am not going to try to take it or damage it.

Justice finally served in this case.

sorry if that pisses you off.

BCP, :nono: That was not necessary. I do not care what he has done in his past no one deserves to die because they made mistakes. The comments you made were really harsh. I'm sure you have made mistakes as well as I have. The only one who can judge him is GOD. (no I am not a holier than thou religious type.) I knew Jamie from school. It has been many years ago. He is still one of the people I most remember. Why? Because he had a great sense of humor, he was always thoughtful and respectful, and he would do just about anything to help a friend. I would like to remember him as just that. Not for mistakes he has made.

To the Butler family...My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thanks for the memories Jamie, may you rest in peace.
:bawl:

bcp

In My Opinion
BCP, :nono: That was not necessary. I do not care what he has done in his past no one deserves to die because they made mistakes. The comments you made were really harsh. I'm sure you have made mistakes as well as I have. The only one who can judge him is GOD. (no I am not a holier than thou religious type.) I knew Jamie from school. It has been many years ago. He is still one of the people I most remember. Why? Because he had a great sense of humor, he was always thoughtful and respectful, and he would do just about anything to help a friend. I would like to remember him as just that. Not for mistakes he has made.

To the Butler family...My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thanks for the memories Jamie, may you rest in peace.
:bawl:
sorry if it pisses you off but I stand by my opinion.
dont ever come complaining on here if you ever get robbed, or carjacked, or held up at gunpoint, its obvious you have some sort of special respect for these types of people. Personally? I dont.