Solomons Bridge traffic bad... fire looky-loos...

dgates80

Land of the lost
As might be expected, bridge traffic is backing up from people looking at the Solomons Rec Center pier fire. If you are headed over the bridge, just go shopping somewhere, it isn't clearing any time soon.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It slowed a little but never too bad. I was working late and coming home across the bridge around 705-710 and the traffic just slowed on the bridge itself. No backups at that time.

angelbaby

It was so slow because dumba$$es were taking pictures with their cellphones from the top of the bridge. What a bunch of idiots! :mad:

DuffMan

It was so slow because dumba$$es were taking pictures with their cellphones from the top of the bridge. What a bunch of idiots! :mad:

I was one of those dumba$$es and for the record 1, the people in front on me where moving at a crawl, 2, not once did I stop on the bridge to take that photo, and 3, I was not driving so FU! Have a nice day!

angelbaby

I was one of those dumba$$es and for the record 1, the people in front on me where moving at a crawl, 2, not once did I stop on the bridge to take that photo, and 3, I was not driving so FU! Have a nice day!

I didnt say you did stop but others did. There were people sticking their heads out of their sunroofs to get shots while they were driving. I was referring to the ones who were driving and taking photos. So FU too buddy. :sticksupmiddlefinger:

DuffMan

I didnt say you did stop but others did. There were people sticking their heads out of their sunroofs to get shots while they were driving. I was referring to the ones who were driving and taking photos. So FU too buddy. :sticksupmiddlefinger:

:dye: