Anyone Familiar With Dr. Jamie Reidy???

lepgirl

Anyone heard of her? She's supposed to be very good and very thorough. Need to find a new doc or NP...

ShoeQueen77

Anyone heard of her? She's supposed to be very good and very thorough. Need to find a new doc or NP...

LOVE HER!!! Our whole family has seen Dr. Harring for years. When she came on, she took over with our two kids. Their office is very easily accessible and never tells you they don't have time. I HIGHLY recommend them!

havoc

There used to be a Jamie Reidy at Dr. Ogunrinde's office in Waldorf, but I thought she was a Physician's Assistant. Short, young, blonde hair...if it's the same person, I thought she was great. Really listened to what I had to say and took her time with my kids, very thorough and seemed to really know what she was doing.

MarylandMark

As of 12/6/2010, Jamie is a Primary Care Provider for children and women at:

La Plata Pediatrics & Women's Health
103 Centennial Street
Suite B
La Plata, MD 20646
301-934-9111 (o)
301-934-9333 (f)
http://www.lppwh.com/

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

Not any more.... :whistle:

So I've heard! All the buzz this weekend! With 5 kids though I would have thought I'd have been more in the loop though :whistle: :lol:

Jaime Reidy has her own practice now, it will be open in 2 weeks. She is great!!! So if you or someone you know is in need of a good pediatrician/physician you should contact her :yay: