Brad and Jenn make peace

B

Bruzilla

Yeah... they're in for a real eyeopening. I can't wait to see video of them trying to meet with the man on the street while they're surrounded by guys with AK-47s. :biggrin:

B

Bruzilla

I guess we can go ahead and write the post-visit press release:

HOLLYWOOD. Actors Brad Pitt and his lovely wife Jennifer Anniston (of NBC's Friends fame) returned from a much heralded private peace mission to the Middle East where they met with the common people of both the occupied Palestinian territories and Israel.

Upon their arrival at JFK airport, Ms. Anniston stated that she had been very moved and touched by the plight of both peoples, and said that the responsibilities for the problems of both sides were the result of actions and inactions taken by President George Bush and Congressional Republicans.

SamSpade

"Upon their arrival at JFK airport, Ms. Anniston stated that she had been very moved and touched by the plight of both peoples, and said that the responsibilities for the problems of both sides were the result of actions and inactions taken by President George Bush and Congressional Republicans."

This is so ridiculously partisan I'm scarcely holding back the laughter. These people live this way for millenia, the present conflict extends back generations, the Israeli-Palestinian problem dates back to post WW2 and later, in the 60's, with a couple of wars, failed peace proposals and so on - and THE WHOLE THING IS TO BLAME on a guy in office a scant three years, and just the Republican part of Congress? What on earth she smokin'?

I take it they didn't solve the problem themselves, either?

Just asking.

B

Bruzilla

Sorry for misleading you Sam. I wrote the comment not Anniston. But I would bet that when her and the 20W bulb she's married to get back I'm sure the brunt of the blame will fall on Bush and the Republicans. :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
WTF!?

...Don't they realize that people are conflicting right here in the good 'ole USA!?

Why, how can we spend a dime or spare an actor or actress until EVERYTHING is peachy double keen on the home front!?

WWDKD

(What Would Dennis Kuccinich Do?)

Bring them home!