Fish bowel

SoccerMom2

Fish bowl

We got our kids 2 goldfishes and the fish bowl starter kit from walmart. We have the drops that is suppose to clear the water up. It only did it for a little while. Now it's all cloudy. Should i just spend the extra bucks and get a actual tank with a filter and etc....?

Last edited:

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/488; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

So the fish bowels are clouding your fish bowl?

SoccerMom2

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/488; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

So the fish bowels are clouding your fish bowl?

No. I don't know why my fish bowel is cloudy. We have 2 goldfish in 1 fish bowl. The drops that you are suppose to put in the water to keep it clear are not working.

Last edited:

dn0121

Well two fish equals two fish bowels. Those two fish will have a lot of movements of the bowel causings the bowl to be cloudy. You need a filter to stop the bowels from clouding the bowl, or a fresh bowl of water every day. Imagine if you had to live in a bowl of bowels with only drops to help.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
We got our kids 2 goldfishes and the fish bowel starter kit from walmart. We have the drops that is suppose to clear the water up. It only did it for a little while. Now it's all cloudy. Should i just spend the extra bucks and get a actual tank with a filter and etc....?

You crack me up. :popcorn:

dn0121

U know when I needed a new bowl for Fred (do a search) I used the SOMD classifieds and got one for free. You may want to try that. I'm sure some of the local fisherman could give you their fish bowels.

dn0121

GoodnessME said:
You just don't get it!!!! Bowel=intestine bowl=deep round dish:whistle:

U suck donkey bowels.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

U know when I needed a new bowl for Fred (do a search) I used the SOMD classifieds and got one for free. You may want to try that. I'm sure some of the local fisherman could give you their fish bowels.

I get mine cheap and they're microwavable.

Attachments

• bowels.jpg
    bowels.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 208

beauticia

I remember in my old tank, I could SEE the bowEls... with my new goldie I can't see if he's making or not =/ BOWL is cloudy today so Im guessing he is? :killingme