Air Force Boots Decorated Aviator.................

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"New President. New Congress. No Change. Here is the latest evidence of what our country is losing under the law that prevents gay men and women from serving openly in the armed forces of the United States.

Lieutenant Colonel Victor J. Fehrenbach, a fighter weapons systems officer, has been flying the F-15E Strike Eagle since 1998. He has flown numerous missions against Taliban and al-Qaida targets, including the longest combat mission in his squadron's history. On that infamous September 11, 2001, Lt. Col. Fehrenbach was handpicked to fly sorties above the nation's capital. Later he flew combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has received at least 30 awards and decorations including nine air medals, one of them for heroism, as well as campaign medals for Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He is now a flight instructor in Idaho, where he has passed on his skills to more than 300 future Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force weapons systems officers."

More at: Aubrey Sarvis: Air Force Boots Their 25 Million Dollar Aviator (He's Gay) VIDEO

ImnoMensa

"New President. New Congress. No Change. Here is the latest evidence of what our country is losing under the law that prevents gay men and women from serving openly in the armed forces of the United States.

Lieutenant Colonel Victor J. Fehrenbach, a fighter weapons systems officer, has been flying the F-15E Strike Eagle since 1998. He has flown numerous missions against Taliban and al-Qaida targets, including the longest combat mission in his squadron's history. On that infamous September 11, 2001, Lt. Col. Fehrenbach was handpicked to fly sorties above the nation's capital. Later he flew combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has received at least 30 awards and decorations including nine air medals, one of them for heroism, as well as campaign medals for Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He is now a flight instructor in Idaho, where he has passed on his skills to more than 300 future Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force weapons systems officers."

More at: Aubrey Sarvis: Air Force Boots Their 25 Million Dollar Aviator (He's Gay) VIDEO

Why dont you give him a ring , Maybe he is looking for a "friend".

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
What a scam.
### gets all the flight training and than shows up with a purse and pink panties so he can get a dischage.
They should jail him untill he pays for his traning.

This_person

"New President. New Congress. No Change. Here is the latest evidence of what our country is losing under the law that prevents gay men and women from serving openly in the armed forces of the United States...
I agree this is a huge problem. As soon as they can ensure that every service member will be housed with private quarters in all situations, they should change this policy! :buddies:

NTNG

Funny thing, enlistment contracts, as well as commisioning paperwork all says " I may be subject to rules that civilians are not subject to"

Bottom line: Its a RULE. Just like having your hair a certain length, not drinking and driving, saluting etc. The good Col. KNEW the rule<s> It's not like he awoke the morning of the intervew, and said " I think I am gay" He also knew the repercussions of "telling"

The draft ended a LONG time ago. You want to be in the military, abide by the rules.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
If he loses his well deserved pension over the silly DADT policy I hope he gets a good paying job as a pilot with a major airline. With his background and training he could be another Sullenberger.

This_person

If he loses his well deserved pension over the silly DADT policy I hope he gets a good paying job as a pilot with a major airline. With his background and training he could be another Sullenberger.
Take it up with Clinton's legacy and Congress, not the military.

Why, though, is it a "well deserved" pension if he failed to follow the rules, knowing full well the result? Would you say the same if he were a guard at Abu Grahib, who only partook of one of the abuses there, but otherwise was a standout good soldier? It would be just ONE rule he failed to follow.

NTNG

Or a hairdresser with a big wrist watch, aviator shades, and a leather jacket...

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Why is he being discharged?

Interestingly enough it doesn't mention how his homosexuality came to the Air Force's notice. Usually you have to out yourself on purpose these days or be doing something that is already contrary to good order and discipline. For example, if he was porking a dude in his chain of command, especially if that person was quite junior or enlisted. Simple rumors are mostly ignored these days but if it was blatant like getting caught in the act with his pants down they might take action.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Yeah, I hope the airline that hires a WIZZO to be a pilot warns the public so they'll not fly that airline again! You stupid schumck, don't you know that a Wizzo is not a command pilot? No, of course you don't, you're too stupid to know anything beyond what Huffpo tells you to know.

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

You're gay...:killingme

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Yeah, I hope the airline that hires a WIZZO to be a pilot warns the public so they'll not fly that airline again! You stupid schumck, don't you know that a Wizzo is not a command pilot? No, of course you don't, you're too stupid to know anything beyond what Huffpo tells you to know.

You of all people should know it's spelled "schmuck", God knows you've nibbled enough of them.

http://forums.somd.com/fight-club/177800-might-disturbing.html :killingme

eddy1

I don't get it. Why did this guy tell? Is he not someone who knows how to abide by the rules? If he can't follow orders, how good is he really?

This_person

How/Why? Right now Homo's bunk, live and take showers with Heteros. What would seperate house solve?
I suspect the ignorance of who it is is bliss to those ignorant.

Why do we not allow women on submarines? Berthing issues.

We don't bunk women with men. Why? It leads to operational instability. So, where do you bunk the homosexuals? Can't bunk 'em together, can't bunk 'em with the opposite gender (against the common sense rules of privacy), can't bunk 'em with those of the same gender (kinda defeats the purpose). Gotta bunk 'em individually. Therefore, when we can handle bunking everyone individually, it will make sense.