Just wondering....

tater

Has anybody had the question, "Hot enough for ya?" or the statement, "It's not so much the heat as the humidity!" thrown at you? If so, where and how hard did you kick 'em ??? :burning:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Originally posted by tater
"It's not so much the heat as the humidity

Oh you are obviously not from Southern MD! We like a little water in our air down here! Cleanses the lungs!

tater

Re: Re: Just wondering....

Originally posted by Lilly

Oh you are obviously not from Southern MD! We like a little water in our air down here! Cleanses the lungs!

Nope, I'm from Southwestern Missouri (where the men are steel and the goats are scared) :wink: ....... Anyhow, it wasn't a hit on the temperature OR the humidity.........just on the same tired ass saying by every other person you run into :biggrin:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I knew what you meant Tater - that was my response when I hear the same tired ass saying again and again.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by BchBns

I think he put those up b/c we don't have the video feed yet of my beagles (both males) doing it! :lmao:

Cari, you shouldn't be surprised ... he did state above he was from "misery" :rolleyes: :biggrin:

LMBO!!!!

tater

Originally posted by cariblue
tater! You evil, evil man! take those fornicating smilies off of this god fearing bulletin board. Repent while you still have time!

I have to go pray now.

Sorry, Sister Cariblue. Oh My !!! Is THAT what they are doing?? :blushing:

I could've sworn it was just an innocent massage.... My bad :eek:

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Leave the "fornicating smilies" on there. That may be how we're getting all the new ones! :lmao:

tater

Originally posted by Kyle955
Leave the "fornicating smilies" on there. That may be how we're getting all the new ones! :lmao:

A buddy of mine just sent me LOTS. "Oopie Doopie, we havum fun now" :biggrin: (Guess what that was off of):question:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Kyle, you're just as bad. You have a rotten soul and it will be your demise....
Wouldn't be the first time I've been told that! :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Kyle

Originally posted by Sharon
Love the new avatar! Whatcha packin'?
Shhhhhhh! Uncle Sam mah't be lis'nin. :biggrin:

m145.gif

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
:lmao: @ Bch Bns!
Girl, you know I'm married, this is the best I can do. Luckily my hubbie doesn't scan the board! :lol:

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Just wondering....

Originally posted by Lilly

Yeah something like that! Gotta love it!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Cool

*softly whispers* Red dot... shhhhh!:biggrin:

Uhoh - I think I just fell out of love with jetmonkey and Kyle's my new heart throb:biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by tater

Sorry, Sister Cariblue. Oh My !!! Is THAT what they are doing?? :blushing:

I could've sworn it was just an innocent massage.... My bad :eek:

"Daddy, what are those two smilies doing?"

"Uh, er, one's sick and the other one is pushing her to the hospital."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cool

:really:

Oh no - I am melting over here - Kyle can I follow you around like a puppy and worship the ground you walk on......:notworthy