Accident on Great Mills Road 5/21

bulldog

Wife called me a few minutes ago to say that she was delayed gettting to work due to a hit and run accident on GMR. She said that she was close to the action so I asked her if she was able to get vehicle info go give to the police. She said, "nope, did not need to. His front bumper fell off in the middle of the road and the plate is attached to it". :lmao::lmao::lmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Wife called me a few minutes ago to say that she was delayed gettting to work due to a hit and run accident on GMR. She said that she was close to the action so I asked her if she was able to get vehicle info go give to the police. She said, "nope, did not need to. His front bumper fell off in the middle of the road and the plate is attached to it". :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I work for a police department and thing like that happen often. Once we arrested somebody for burglary because he had dropped his driver's license in the apartment he was burglarizing. We also did a warrant service on a house. When the guy opened the door, he denied being the person who was wanted. Only problem was that he had his name tattooed across his forehead. :lol:

mommarock

I work for a police department and thing like that happen often. Once we arrested somebody for burglary because he had dropped his driver's license in the apartment he was burglarizing. We also did a warrant service on a house. When the guy opened the door, he denied being the person who was wanted. Only problem was that he had his name tattooed across his forehead. :lol:

:killingme:killingme