Has confinement issues..
White vinegar @ 3.00 a gallon
Castille soap @ 5.00 a bottle
Baking soda @ .40 a box
Borax @ 4.00 a box
Tea Tree oil @3.00 a bottle
Lemon oil @ 3.00 a bottle
Peroxide @ .50 a bottle

Total= Less than 20 bucks for 6 months worth of household cleaner. None of it's breaking me out in a rash and I even made my own fabric softener:cool: I figure I had previously spent three times that amount on various chemical thingies that claim to be safe household cleaners.

I still buy Windex, Palmolive Eco and Purex. But I'm working on that. I've stopped buying bleach because I really do not care that my whites are their whitest. Socks are made so cheap now that they have holes in them before they have stains on them:ohwell:

millertc

White vinegar @ 3.00 a gallon
Castille soap @ 5.00 a bottle
Baking soda @ .40 a box
Borax @ 4.00 a box
Tea Tree oil @3.00 a bottle
Lemon oil @ 3.00 a bottle
Peroxide @ .50 a bottle

Total= Less than 20 bucks for 6 months worth of household cleaner. None of it's breaking me out in a rash and I even made my own fabric softener:cool: I figure I had previously spent three times that amount on various chemical thingies that claim to be safe household cleaners.

I still buy Windex, Palmolive Eco and Purex. But I'm working on that. I've stopped buying bleach because I really do not care that my whites are their whitest. Socks are made so cheap now that they have holes in them before they have stains on them:ohwell:

:yay: thanks for the info

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Google it... What do I look like? Some kind of good-samaritian hippie??

:lol: :peace:I'll get back to you on that after I get back from work...:wink: