>>>>CariBlue<<<<<

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Cari -
I hope this whole "rapture" thing who have been experiencing today doesn't have anything to do with it being the eve of Lammas! I would hate to see your tree go unplanted!

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Guess I will be baking my bread alone - knowing that another one was lost to the modern-day crutches!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
A wickerman is an effigy that is sometimes burned during the Lammas celebration. It is symbolic of the "sacrificed god" whose "death" is required for the "rebirth" of the land; i.e. harvest of crops.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hey Sierra

I could be wrong, but I think the "wickerman issue" was decided (and done) last night.:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
A wickerman is an effigy that is sometimes burned during the Lammas celebration.

I think the "wickerman issue" was decided (and done) last night.

:lmao: Ya'll are too much! :cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well...

I though he said swarmy, but he meant smarmy :eek: ...and then being the smib that I am I had to go look it up. :twitch: Ouch! :bonk:

~~Actually

My dog came running back home (sure was hot out there for him) so I decided to give him a fresh drink and let him rest awhile. :lol:

~~Really now

Game over...it's all good. :wink:

Sure is boring around here today. :cheers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Yep, very boring today here and at work..guess I will call it a day...Yall have fun

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Re: Well...

Originally posted by Sharon

Sure is boring around here today.

It's most everybody's CWS day - they are all out enjoying thier Friday! While we are stuck at work!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Okay, I missed all the excitement – as usual! What happened last night? And to Sharon's avatar and title? Please direct me to the appropriate thread... :confused: :biggrin: