Mom killed boy, buried him in playground sand

Omg!!!

She killed her son once, gave him CPR, and killed him again!
She needs to be ### ##### by a thousand ###### and then ###### in the ### until her head ########!!!

:cussing:

C

CalvertNewbie

She killed her son once, gave him CPR, and killed him again!
She needs to be ### ##### by a thousand ###### and then ###### in the ### until her head ########!!!

:cussing:

OMFG, you're not kidding! What a disgusting excuse for a "mother". Words can't even describe how I feel about her. I'm honestly at a loss for words but if she was in front of me right now I wouldn't need any words anyway.... :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

We read every day about these "parents" murdering their innocent children, which is bad enough. But to put a poor little boy through that torture twice?! I wonder if they have the death penalty in that state?

bcp

In My Opinion
OMFG, you're not kidding! What a disgusting excuse for a "mother". Words can't even describe how I feel about her. I'm honestly at a loss for words but if she was in front of me right now I wouldn't need any words anyway.... :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

We read every day about these "parents" murdering their innocent children, which is bad enough. But to put a poor little boy through that torture twice?! I wonder if they have the death penalty in that state?
Democratic Governor repealed the death penalty on 3/18/09.
Shes safe.

C

CalvertNewbie

Democratic Governor repealed the death penalty on 3/18/09.
Shes safe.

Lovely. :cussing: Well, I'm sure the good 'ol insanity defense will be used. She already tried to off herself. Maybe she'll save the tax payers some money and succeed next time.

ImnoMensa

Abortionists kill the innocent every day, a Partial Birth abortionist sucks the brains from a living infant. I see little difference.

I agree this woman needs to be punished to the full extent of the law, but so shoudl so called Doctors who perform their death rituals on infants. Murderers all.

John Z

if you will
It is so weird the effect a story like this have on me. I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old, and I have to drive stuff like this out of my head so I don't go crazy. My wife started to tell me about some Oprah show about parents who forget their babies in hot cars. That one kept me from sleeping that night. This one might do the same.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Under Obama she is not a murderer, she is a domestic human expiration initiator...:jameo:

Feel sad for the boy though...