Treason at hand in America

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog
That's right folks, the Obama administration is going to take away all guns and gun rights - and there is nothing you can do about it........until now.

COME ON DOWN TO OUR GUN SHOWS!!!! BUY THEM BEFORE THEY'RE OUTLAWED!!!! EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS!!!! WE'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THE COMMUNIST TAKEOVER!!!!!!

Umm....how do you know I'm going to lose my gun rights?

I DON'T - BUT THAT SHOULD NOT STOP YOU FROM BUYING UP EVERYTHING I HAVE IN STOCK!!!!!!!

At marked up prices?

SUPPLY AND DEMAND SON, SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!!

:coffee:

Baz

This. ------------------>
That's right folks, the Obama administration is going to take away all guns and gun rights - and there is nothing you can do about it........until now.

COME ON DOWN TO OUR GUN SHOWS!!!! BUY THEM BEFORE THEY'RE OUTLAWED!!!! EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS!!!! WE'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THE COMMUNIST TAKEOVER!!!!!!

Umm....how do you know I'm going to lose my gun rights?

I DON'T - BUT THAT SHOULD NOT STOP YOU FROM BUYING UP EVERYTHING I HAVE IN STOCK!!!!!!!

At marked up prices?

SUPPLY AND DEMAND SON, SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!!

:coffee:

:lol:

No kidding.
Of course the gun dealers want to panic the whackjobs. It's good for business.

ImnoMensa

I cannot understand the logic of buying a gun now. Anything you buy will be registered and records kept so they can come to your home and get them.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
What am I thinking!!??

I just had the first notion in my life to purchase a gun!!:yikes:

I'll need hand gun for protection and a rifle for when the time come sI need to shoot somehting to feed my kids.. Yep... It'sa comin:ohwell:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

:frown:
Not funny....

I just called my mother and got her completely freaked out. Of course, she lives in a house with a man and several guns so it's never occurred to her that anything might happen to her in her home..

She knows well how to handle one but won't.. I think its because my brother was shot in the face by a friend when he was 11.

I've always been the same way, but recent events have caused me to reconsider pacifism because one day, I may not be able to afford the grocery store and have to go kill something. Or worse, some prick decide my flashy trailer might hold something he can pawn and I would have to shoot an unemployed, illegal immigrant crackhead who's "trying to get his life together" over an old TV and a couple of gold bracelets.. :rolleyes:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:lol:

No kidding.
Of course the gun dealers want to panic the whackjobs. It's good for business.

Lou Dobbs is a gun dealer??

Please point out where Mr Dobbs lied, or mispoke or stretched the truth concerning what the treaty is, and what Obama wants to do..

bcp

In My Opinion
I think that the fact people are not picking up on here is that the data base would be open for any other country to look at.
If Iran or Iraq thought invading the U.S was in their best interest, they would legally have access to the names and address of every gun owner in this country.
Kinda takes the surprise factor out when they come knocking on the door, or gives them a better idea of the number of troops it would take to invade a city.
Right now, they have no clue that grandma Jones is packing a small arsenol in her bedroom closet.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I think that the fact people are not picking up on here is that the data base would be open for any other country to look at.
If Iran or Iraq thought invading the U.S was in their best interest, they would legally have access to the names and address of every gun owner in this country.
Kinda takes the surprise factor out when they come knocking on the door, or gives them a better idea of the number of troops it would take to invade a city.
Right now, they have no clue that grandma Jones is packing a small arsenol in her bedroom closet.

while I understand the general logic behind what you're saying, if they were aware of the number of people with guns in a given area, they would be foolish to think they could do much of anything. it would probably discourage any possible invasion :lmao: