Coupons

SamSpade

I try to keep up with Shopper's when they do their TRIPLE coupon weekend, but

1. Can anyone tell me what stores regularly double coupons? Up to what amount? EVERY time I'm in Giant, someone there tells me they do, and every time I go to Giant to redeem a coupon to be doubled, I'm told they DON'T. Last time I was there, I was told they ALWAYS double up to 99 cents. I don't know who to believe.

2. Are there stores that always reject or always accept Internet (printable) coupons? I still don't know why they'd object. It has the same information as a regular coupon, but some places, they treat them as though they were counterfeit.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
I know for sure that both Safeway and Superfresh double coupons up to 99 cents. I've never had a problem with using internet coupons at either of these stores. :howdy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I know for sure that both Safeway and Superfresh double coupons up to 99 cents. I've never had a problem with using internet coupons at either of these stores. :howdy:

:yeahthat: BJ's, Wal*Mart and Giant also accept internet coupons. Though I've never seen any place other than Safeway double my coupons.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
FYI - Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2.00 this week. Limit of 10 coupons per visit.

SamSpade

FYI - Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2.00 this week. Limit of 10 coupons per visit.

Cool. I'll be going.

Shopper's now says it is doubling coupons all the time. We'll see how long that lasts, but I did some this weekend.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Cool. I'll be going.

Shopper's now says it is doubling coupons all the time. We'll see how long that lasts, but I did some this weekend.

Shoppers is doubling them up to how much? I went online and printed some great $2.00 coupons to use at kmart. :yay:

SamSpade

Shoppers is doubling them up to how much? I went online and printed some great $2.00 coupons to use at kmart. :yay:

Up to 99 cents. Yeah, that does kinda suck, but we were able to dig out coupons for small items and use them, like 60 cents on a small container of Daisy sour cream.

Does K-Mart take online coupons? I know McKay's refuses them.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Yes, they take internet coupons. Be sure to call your local Kmart before you head out...I just called mine and they are not participating in this round of double coupons. :frown:
I'm trying to find out when they are participating and I'll let you know.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Yes, they take internet coupons. Be sure to call your local Kmart before you head out...I just called mine and they are not participating in this round of double coupons. :frown:

They should take them. They need the business..IMO

SamSpade

Yes, my wife just called me and told me that the K-Mart in California does NOT double coupons, period. Kind of wishing I hadn't jumped the gun and told her. Shopper's IS still doubling them.