SMECO LED nightlights

Did anybody get the box of energy saving stuff from SMECO and is not planning to use the LED nightlight? I need 4 more.
TIA
Huntr

lovinmaryland

:yeahthat: I want freebies that are probably making their way into my electric bill. :mad:

It was something the kids brought home from school. You signed something and they received a package w/ a night light and some other goodies. (i have no idea what I signed...probably my life away :killingme)

dawn

It was something the kids brought home from school. You signed something and they received a package w/ a night light and some other goodies. (i have no idea what I signed...probably my life away :killingme)

well dang...what about us people that dont have kids old enough for school?
:shrug:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Or those of us that their kid's school didn't send anything home?

Only certain schools were choosen to participate in this. I know Chesapeake Public Charter School was on the list and for each form signed and sent back to the school, the school received $25 for EACH signed form.

lovinmaryland

actually it is terrible it is this glowing blue light and it is so freakin bright it wakes me up all the time if my son has his on and the door open :cds:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I got a night light in my bed room

Yeah, but you 'got' no grasp of grammar. If that's what you are going to use as a pick up line on the forums, you might want to try harder....but as I sit here & type this response, it occurs to me that your line might work. :whistle: