N. Korea threatens to attack US

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Bring it on you kooks! Let's see how the messiah will react.

By saying :nono: you are being bad now play nice and then he'll send over Nancy Pelosi to talk about global warming and NoKo will really go ballistic then. :ohwell:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

That's funny -- we could wipe our ass with their tiny little third world island. :killingme:killingme

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It is a peninsula not an island.

If you were a president you would be Gomer Cleveland.

If I were President, it would be an island after I was done with them. :evil:

An island of debris.

L

luckystar

And cue the hilarity:

100% ID Check
FPCON Delta
Closings in DC and NYC

Actually this really kind of sucks. We were just supposed to be inching out of the middle east, and now N. Korea wants to eff with us.

Who's up for a bra-burning? I mean, peace rally on the steps of the capital?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
And cue the hilarity:

100% ID Check
FPCON Delta
Closings in DC and NYC

Actually this really kind of sucks. We were just supposed to be inching out of the middle east, and now N. Korea wants to eff with us.

Who's up for a bra-burning? I mean, peace rally on the steps of the capital?

Bras are so expensive, can we pick something cheaper to burn? Especially during these trying economic times. My 401K is gone. :bawl:

L

luckystar

Bras are so expensive, can we pick something cheaper to burn? Especially during these trying economic times. My 401K is gone. :bawl:

It's okay, a lot of peoples' 401ks are gone. :huggy:

How about no-match socks?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Beaver-Cleaver said:
That's funny -- we could wipe our ass with their tiny little third world island. :killingme:killingme

Island? Is that what they taught you ChuckCo schools? Or did you learn that at Melwood?

ylexot

Super Genius
I swear this reminds me of Team America more and more each day...
Kim Jong Il: Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!
Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.
Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?
Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.
Kim Jong Il: Or else what?
Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.
Kim Jong Il: OK, Hans. I'll show you. Stand to your reft.
Hans Blix: [Moves to the left]
Kim Jong Il: A rittle more.
Hans Blix: [Moves to the left again]
Kim Jong Il: Good.
[Opens up trap, Hans falls in]

L

luckystar

So I'm confused and seem to be missing something... why is it that NK is calling us the aggressor? Did we do something to piss them off in recent history? Or even further back? I'm not gonna claim to be too versed on international politics, what's our relationship with them?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

So I'm confused and seem to be missing something... why is it that NK is calling us the aggressor? Did we do something to piss them off in recent history? Or even further back? I'm not gonna claim to be too versed on international politics, what's our relationship with them?

Long story short, Kim Jong Il's a whackjob :crazy: