Traffic Chaos as Hearse Ejects Corpse

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BERLIN - A hearse overturned on a German motorway Wednesday, shattering the coffin and ejecting the corpse onto the tarmac along with a bag of coffin nails that brought traffic to a standstill, authorities said.

"The driver had fallen asleep at the wheel and yanked the steering wheel round when he woke up," said Jens O'Brien, spokesman for the regional government in Duesseldorf, western Germany.

"There were nails strewn over 50 meters and the corpse fell out onto the ground." :yikes:

The A40 motorway was closed for an hour and there was a 4-mile back-up as police collected the coffin nails and took the corpse away.

The hearse had not been driving to a funeral but had been transporting the body from Wuerzburg in southern Germany. The undertaker was slightly hurt.

tater

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I always miss the good stuff.

Anyone see that "Jackazz" episode where they dressed Knoxville up like a dead dude, put him in a casket, and drove around in a hearse? :killingme

They would park on hills and the back door would fling open, and he would come rolling out and the door would pop open. I damn near peed myslef on that one. I miss high quality shows like that. (and Beavis and Butthead and The Man Show) :mad:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tater
:roflmao: :roflmao:

I always miss the good stuff.

Anyone see that "Jackazz" episode where they dressed Knoxville up like a dead dude, put him in a casket, and drove around in a hearse?
That's the same thing I was thinking. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And another one...

A Dutch hearse driver lost his job after losing a coffin on the way to a funeral. He was on his way to a cemetery in Amsterdam when the back door of his hearse suddenly opened and the coffin fell out.

The driver did not notice anything amiss and he carried on to the cemetery, leaving the coffin in the middle of the road. :yikes:

Well, at least the corpse didn't pop out of the coffiin in this one. :cheers:

Doc

Re: And another one...

Originally posted by jazz lady
A Dutch hearse driver lost his job after losing a coffin on the way to a funeral.

But you forgot the best part of the story! It fell out just as the driver crested a long hill. The coffin slid down the hill, running four stoplights, then shot through a city park, upended a mailbox, smashed through the front of a barber shop, then out the back, across the street, and into a drug store. The coffin came tearing down the aisles, knocking things over, until it smashed into the pharmacist's counter, at which point the lid flew up, the corpse popped out, and said:
"Have you got anything to stop this coffin?"

rimshot