Bush sighted in Michigan!

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"BENTON HARBOR — Former President George W. Bush, in a nearly 90-minute-long unscripted address to the local economic development club in this down-trodden southwest Michigan city, said Thursday evening he was honored to have served during “some unusual times,” making repeated references to the challenges he faced as commander in chief amid the “fog of war.”

"During his remarks, Bush did not mention Michigan’s feeble economy or the dominant news story scaring the state: a General Motors bankruptcy, a possibility that now seems all but certain to become reality very soon."

More at: Michigan Messenger » George W. Bush on his presidency: ‘There is such a thing as the fog of war’

Bush is still in a fog.

This_person

"BENTON HARBOR — Former President George W. Bush, in a nearly 90-minute-long unscripted address to the local economic development club in this down-trodden southwest Michigan city
I wonder how a president could be expected to talk for more than a line or two without a teleprompter telling him what to say :confused:
Bush is still in a fog.
No, I think the BDS machine can't figure out how to attack Obama for his ill-conceived ideas and actions, so they revert to Bush attacks. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"

Bush is still in a fog.

That's not fair. He did what Democrats could only dream of; bailout the UAW and GM.

The very least you could do is be appreciative. I don't expect you to, but, simply based on what Bush tried to do for Detroit, he is owed your appreciation.

Unless, of course, you disagree with the Bush/Obama support of the UAW and GM.