Ex President Bush prefers women in red............

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"BENTON HARBOR — Members of the economic club that hosted former President George W. Bush here Thursday night said that their group was picked by Bush for his first domestic post-presidential speech because of its reputation for Midwestern civility.

The former president faced no hostile questions or comments from the group, and though it was a friendly crowd it seemed odd that several of the audience members he called on during the Q&A asked questions that he said related directly to chapters of a book he’s writing about his time in office.

Bush also displayed a strong preference for women wearing cherry red blazers.

After a lengthy response to the evenings first question — How did it feel to be you on 9/11? — which came from a woman in red, he scanned the room insisting that the mic be brought to “the woman in red, the woman in red” though no women in red was standing.

He later took two more questions from women in red blazers.

While the former president’s questions seemed carefully choreographed — and color-coordinated — there was one detail organizers overlooked. On the screens that flanked the stage, “Economic Club of Southwest Michigan welcomes the 43rd President of the United States” stood over an image of Benton Harbor’s Jean Klock Park, which no longer exists as pictured.

In a highly controversial move, the public lakefront that was put partially under private control for development of a new golf course sought by the Whirlpool Corp. — a decision that was OK’d by Bush’s administration."

From: Michigan Messenger » Bush prefers women in red, is welcomed by image of privatized park

Pete

Repete
I hate to interupt your suckfest but can you tell me what Bristol Palin is doing these days? It has been a couple weks since you updated us on the unwed single mother and daughter of Sarah Palin the failed VP canidate.

TIA.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I hate to interupt your suckfest but can you tell me what Bristol Palin is doing these days? It has been a couple weks since you updated us on the unwed single mother and daughter of Sarah Palin the failed VP canidate.

TIA.

:lmao: