There's a gunman in Washingtion DC......

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Police:Gunman Enters U.S. Capitol's Cannon Office Building
Police: Man Carries Gun In Backpack

UPDATED: 1:49 p.m. EST October 30, 2003

WASHINGTON -- U.S. Capitol police are searching the Cannon Office Building for a man they believe brought a gun into the building.

Capitol staffers have been told to lock their offices. The building is under a lockdown.

Police said the man managed to get through security with a .38 snubnose handgun with a white handle. The gun was apparently in a backpack.

He's described as a white man who is about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 140 pounds. He has brown hair, and was wearing black pants, a black jacket and a white shirt. He's in his early 20s and was carrying a black and gray bookbag.

The Cannon Office Building is linked to two other office buildings through underground tunnels. Security has increased at those buildings as well.

Anyone with information about the man should call (202) 224-5151.

Fun commute home tonite!:burning:

tater

Originally posted by Sharon
There are no guns in DC, they were banned. :rolleyes:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Feel sorry for all the defenseless law-abiding citizens that will only have harsh language to lash out against him with if he tries to hole up in their house. Good thing he's small. :duh:

:lmao:

tater

I'm kinda hoping someone tries to break into my shiznit, I still haven't shot my new piece yet :bawl:

Originally posted by tater
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Feel sorry for all the defenseless law-abiding citizens that will only have harsh language to lash out against him with if he tries to hole up in their house. Good thing he's small. :duh:

:lmao:
He's on Capitol Hill. Last I knew, there weren't many law abiding citizens there, just politicians.

tater

Originally posted by huntr1
He's on Capitol Hill. Last I knew, there weren't many law abiding citizens there, just politicians.

Hmm, maybe it's Leiberman..... isn't he small and shady lookin? :confused:

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I just thought everybody needed to know. Because this is where we all live.:biggrin:
I don't know about you, but I can tell the difference between living in St. Mary's County, and living in D.C.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I just thought everybody needed to know. Because this is where we all live.:biggrin:
This is actually a very good thread Tig! If Pete were here he'd be proud! :biggrin: