Hog

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
There's an Amish person on Thompson's Corner Rd in Mechanicsville that my hubby gets them from all the time. If you take Thompsons fr. Stones Store his driveway is on the left. There are signs I believe that say something about hogs/pigs.

ClassicCarGuy69

There's an Amish person on Thompson's Corner Rd in Mechanicsville that my hubby gets them from all the time. If you take Thompsons fr. Stones Store his driveway is on the left. There are signs I believe that say something about hogs/pigs.

Thanks for the most serious answer. The sarcasim on here is unimpressive.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Not too far in and they DO have signs...They'll split it for ya and make it ret to go

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
We do several pig roasts during the year. Hubby built his own pit out back. The first year I couldn't bring myself to eat it but now... :drool:. We're overdue to have one actually. He's been on travel alot. The leftovers make great pulled bar-b-que :yum:.

ClassicCarGuy69

We do several pig roasts during the year. Hubby built his own pit out back. The first year I couldn't bring myself to eat it but now... :drool:. We're overdue to have one actually. He's been on travel alot. The leftovers make great pulled bar-b-que :yum:.

I will save you some leftovers.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks! :huggy:. Hope everything turns out well. How are you cooking it? In the ground? On a spit?

ski357

It's on James Road off of Thompson Corner Road, the gentleman's name is Hertzler. No phone, slaughters on Fridayys. There are signs along the road. The pigs run about $100-140 for a 100lb dressed pig.