Do you think it's right??????

TWLs wife

Originally posted by cariblue
TIGGER, do you see where it says "Report this post" at the bottom right of this box? Try using that instead of starting a new thread and drawing more attention to yourself.

Had you not gone out of your way to point it out, I would have never even read the post that you found offensive.

Thanks I'm learning. I'll do that right now.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
TIGGER, do you see where it says "Report this post" at the bottom right of this box? Try using that instead of starting a new thread and drawing more attention to yourself.

Had you not gone out of your way to point it out, I would have never even read the post that you found offensive.
You know you make a special effort to read all of Tigger's posts. :kiss:

TWLs wife

TIGGER, stop reading this stuff if it bothers you. Why must you torture yourself? You know, not everyone is going to like you. You'll just have to come to terms with that.

I'm OK. Just saying the truth, Your a mommy right?:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Not picking... Trying to help...

There a gift from GOD.
They are

Your a mommy right
You are
You're

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Now, now, Let's all remember we started out as evil children. Some of us grow out of it and some never do. But evil or not, I agree with Tigger on this one (big surprise, huh?):biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Tigger, you're supposed to get getting some hot cocoa with marshmallow fluff, and then relaxing. Go put your feet up, lie your head back on the pillow, sip your cocoa...and sleeeeeeeeeeeep. :snooze:

TWLs wife

I'm glad you're going to be a mommy, too. Some of us are just getting tired of hearing about it.

Will Monday never arrive?

I wish it would arrive, this kid is getting heavyer.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
I'm glad you're going to be a mommy, too. Some of us are just getting tired of hearing about it.

Will Monday never arrive?
I'm sure you are holding your breath waiting for the shitty diaper stories.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I wish it would arrive, this kid is getting heavyer.
And I thought someone once cursed you w/ low birth weight. :shrug: Sounds like you are going to have quite a little bruiser there.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by BullDawg
And I thought someone once cursed you w/ low birth weight. :shrug: Sounds like you are going to have quite a little bruiser there.

The ladie who did the pictures say about 10 to 11 pounds.:biggrin:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
A 13 year old gift from GOD was arrested today for carjacking 2 women in Newport News. (saw it on the news, can't find it online)
Another 14 year old gift from GOD was taken into custody for "allegedly" raping a 12 year old in Suffolk.
Here's your gift!