High School Girls Pummel Man Who Exposed Himself

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
PHILADELPHIA - A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said on Friday.

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said. When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

"The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them," neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.

:clap: :clap: :clap: You GO girls! :clap: :clap: :clap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Video? No, but I have another story...

Fla. Women Disarm Intruder With Sandwich

TAMPA, Fla. - Confronted with an armed intruder in their home, two women plied him with a ham sandwich and rum until he became groggy and passed out.

Police arrived and arrested Alfred Joseph Sweet, 52, to end the five-hour episode.

Cathy Ord, 60, and Rose Bucher, 63, said they tried to befriend the man after he burst through their kitchen window with a sawed-off shotgun Tuesday night.

They made him a sandwich, gave him a bottle of rum and suggested he shower and shave so he could "sort of be disguised in his getaway," Ord said.

"We just treated him with kindness," Bucher said.

She said she had offered Sweet cash and the keys to her Cadillac, but he just sat with them, holding his gun. The intruder never said what he wanted, the women said.

K

Kizzy

We need more crimes were the victims beats the crap out of the assailant.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
Shouldn't you be vacuuming??? :biggrin:
I told her last night she was supposed to clean after we mess up her house, not before. :roflmao:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by cattitude
Shouldn't you be vacuuming??? :biggrin:

Already done! :lol:

I just need to scope the dead fish out of the fish tank and the hubby has a light bulb to change.