Shoppers Food Warehouse

BuddyLee

Football addict
:clap:
what does everyone think about shoppers food warehouse in san souci plaza??

let me hear some feedback im interested and i work there lol.

willie

SFW is good especially because you don't need the stupid "discount" card. It would be great if Lusby were getting a SFW instead of another Food Lion.

John Z

if you will
Me likey! SFW has great prices & great selection! The place is huge too. I stop there every Monday morning on my way to work to pick up my breakfast/lunch supplies that I need at work.

Oh, and best soda sculptures I've ever seen. The Halloween setup was great!

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Favorite store in town, hardly ever go anywhere else. Hate the "Club cards" that everybody else has. Largest produce section in town, fair seafood, good butcher section.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by willie
It would be great if Lusby were getting a SFW instead of another Food Lion.
My thoughts exactly! :yay:

We're suppposed to get a Giant too, but I'll probably still drive over to SFW.

G

Gemmi

:clap: They have the best donuts there.Also I agree that their produce section is great.And the steamed shrimp are delicious!

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Shopper's is just like any other grocery store I've been to. I used to go there all the time to visit a friend, but haven't been in a while. I think all grocery stores are the same.:crazy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
hey ridge girl aka christy

hey ridge girl aka christy dont make my grocery store sound so like the others. lol. were one of a kind. food lions suck ass and the only other competition is giant which is too expensive and all the mom and pop stores in the county.

Eagan Mcallaster and assoc. sucks!!! lol :burning:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: hey ridge girl aka christy

Originally posted by BuddyLee

Try Eagan, McAllister & Associates, Inc. or EMA for short. :wink:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: hey ridge girl aka christy

Originally posted by jazz lady
Try Eagan, McAllister & Associates, Inc. or EMA for short. :wink:

Jazz must be looking for a job there too

joedancer

bookman
SFW

Well, since you asked...
It is definately the cheapest and the best variety. However, like most stores, when it first opened there were far more cashiers on at any given time. Now, it seems that whenever I go there, there may be about 3 lanes open. I spent about 15 minutes behind one person the other day! She was paying with WIC (which I have no problem with), but she had to do her paying in batches. I already had loaded all of my groceries on the conveyor, but it would not have mattered as there were no other lanes to go to. Why do stores do this? I know it is to get customers to start shopping there, but why not open up more lanes as customers pile up?

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: hey ridge girl aka christy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
hey ridge girl aka christy dont make my grocery store sound so like the others. lol. were one of a kind. food lions suck ass and the only other competition is giant which is too expensive and all the mom and pop stores in the county.

Okay, okay... you're one of a kind. But I'll stick with my local, family-owned grocery store - Raley's Town and Country Market!! :bubble:

Judy

Glad you asked. I like the store. However, what is it with the produce? It looks great but seems to go bad so quickly compared to the produce I buy elsewhere.

I love that the store carries a few 'alternative' foods such as wheat free cereal.

Having said that, I shop at Giant (in this area) for the most part. Although the prices are generally a bit higher, the customer service is very good. The people are friendly and competent. I will gladly pay a bit more for good customer service.